Thomkat Album Preview: Cordolium

Aloha friends! 
I recently posted a topic about sharing my music here on Exhale. 
As promised, here is a small album preview linked below. You can preview 7 of the 10 tracks. Keep in mind some of these are rough edits as I’m still mixing and mastering the album and producing the vocals as well. 
Hope you like it! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IXpeEbq2UNtlVrTNUYhLx1u_oU6YYsg0/view?usp=drivesdk

@Roxxy @VCTR @Arckangel @Puppy

@UncannyX-Man2099  @Needleney@Blackout2006

1273894F-709D-41E7-B067-43B858734E17.png

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE. 🦄💛💜
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Thomkat said:

@Roxxy Omg I love you 

Thank you for listening!! 
Yes I said a cxck full of thoughts 

Y’know... thinking with my dxck and being self-destructive after a break-up. 

You know i'd really like for you to show me how you think with your duck. Will you call me your sweet baby while I explore every inch of you and you taste every inch of me?

I'm a curious cat a.k.a. ferocious feline. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

You know i'd really like for you to show me how you think with your duck. Will you call me your sweet baby while I explore every inch of you and you taste every inch of me?

I'm a curious cat a.k.a. ferocious feline. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Omg dead :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Not @roxxy cleverly quoting my lyrics in a comment. I really made it :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

And I feel so tired these days. Like a song that's been overplayed. And you want me a certain way:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Yeah that one was painful to write. A lot of these songs were. I went through a really traumatic breakup and it just kind of rattled my entire being. It was brutal. But I learned so much through my grief, and eventually I was able to really sit down and channel that heartache into a collection of songs that sort of document my journey from a place of sorrow and emptiness, to a place of gratitude, appreciation and love. 💜

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

And you melt me with those big eyes. You say things and I believe you. Why shouldn't i? :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

The lyric continues: 

You say things and I believe you 

Why shouldn’t I
Why shouldn’t I 

But then I saw your shadows 

And I felt what was coming 

Storm clouds were gathering 

I love you

I held you in my arms 

And I gave you my heart 

I kept you in my arms while you tore it apart 

...so that was the turning point :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Thomkat said:

Yeah that one was painful to write. A lot of these songs were. I went through a really traumatic breakup and it just kind of rattled my entire being. It was brutal. But I learned so much through my pain and grief, and eventually I was able to really sit down and channel that heartache into a collection of songs that sort of document my journey from a place of deep sorrow and emptiness, to place of gratitude, wholeness and love. 💜

So this is your Butterfly. Love seeing people making the most of their situations and turning the scars on your hand and your heart, into treasure. That's admirable. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block