Who Was Your Favorite Teen Actress of the 2000's?

Fave Teen Actress of the 2000s?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, VCTR said:

Screen-Shot-2016-10-04-at-5.39.00-PM-1.p

Get yourself a Britney poster and have a Britney/Hilary megamix dance party? Drinks on me?

Yes, but I wanna perform just for you a special edition performance of Reach Out, just visualize me :werk: what do you say ?

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, VCTR said:

I mean, I can sing you "Phonography" if it makes you happy. Relationships are all about compromise. 

:yasqueen_yes_wow_cry_praise: your so sweet you always know the right thing to say. 

If It Makes Me Happy, it can't be that bad ? Right ? :jj:

• Love 1

Just now, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I really loved Amanda Bynes, her movies were funny at the time. Shes the man is awesome.

Lindsay Lohan was another one I loved, along with Rachel Bilson. The OC was my JAM and that show made me cry almost every episode haha dammmittt. Plus so many hot guys on it.

But really there were so many great teen actresses during that time, we were spoiled!

Oh my god! The OC! Phantom Planet is actually one of my favorite bands. I have 3 Phantom Planets poster, too, @Midnight. Do I have a poster problem?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, VCTR said:

Oh my god! The OC! Phantom Planet is actually one of my favorite bands. I have 3 Phantom Planets poster, too, @Midnight. Do I have a poster problem?

You can never have enough posters  if you ask me, especially Britney one's.

Who is Phantom Planet ? 

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, VCTR said:

Oh man I used to have a huge poster problem. I only recently threw them out :( I kept some of my favorite britney ones though cause obvs.

The oc had so many good bands, I used to listen to all the soundtracks from the show. Ugh so good. Iconic really.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Oh man I used to have a huge poster problem. I only recently threw them out :( I kept some of my favorite britney ones though cause obvs.

The oc had so many good bands, I used to listen to all the soundtracks from the show. Ugh so good. Iconic really.

Tea. It breaks my heart to throw posters away. Trying to find them all homes. 

FOR THE RECORD, PUTTING THIS OUT IN THE WORLD

I have approximately 

15 Britney Posters
3 Hilary Duff Posters
1 One Direction
1 Klaxons
3 Phantom Planet
2 Ashlee Simpsons (giant vinyl ones for the Bittersweet World era)
4 Mandy Moore
2 Vitamin C
2 Greyson Chance

Some are bragging and some COULD be up for grabs. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, VCTR said:

I have approximately 

15 Britney Posters
3 Hilary Duff Posters
1 One Direction
1 Klaxons
3 Phantom Planet
4 Mandy Moore
2 Vitamin C
2 Greyson Chance

Probs gonna need to check out the Hilary ones if they are up for grabs. I might be interested. :orly:

Just now, InTheZone4Life said:

Probs gonna need to check out the Hilary ones if they are up for grabs. I might be interested. :orly:

2 of those are Dignity era: the cover and the one you saw in my pic. Those I'd probably be more attached too but might consider the album cover one. The other is very Most Wanted era.

f-hilaryduff6.jpg

1 hour ago, VCTR said:

I have approximately 

15 Britney Posters
3 Hilary Duff Posters
1 One Direction
1 Klaxons
3 Phantom Planet
4 Mandy Moore
2 Vitamin C
2 Greyson Chance

Oh man where have you been all my life?? ❤❤

Also yes to Vitamin COh My God Yes GIF by CBC

You are too amazing 

4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

God she looks so thin here! I forgot she had an eating disorder

I could be wrong, but I don't think she confirmed she had an eating disorder. I do know she said she felt pressure to be as thin as the other girls in Hollywood, so she said she was eating almonds and drinking tons of water. Well actually that does sound like an eating disorder....

Lindsay Lohan says she's down to collaborate on new music with Hilary Duff  - Music News - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, RachelBerry said:

I could be wrong, but I don't think she confirmed she had an eating disorder. I do know she said she felt pressure to be as thin as the other girls in Hollywood, so she said she was eating almonds and drinking tons of water. Well actually that does sound like an eating disorder....

Lindsay Lohan says she's down to collaborate on new music with Hilary Duff  - Music News - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Yeah she even said in a Today show interview that she weighed 98 lbs when she was 18.

And wow is that a real pic of her and Lindsay? Im suprised

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah she even said in a Today show interview that she weighed 98 lbs when she was 18.

And wow is that a real pic of her and Lindsay? Im suprised

Yes it's a real photo. This is at Hilary's release party for "Dignity" in West Hollywood! I remember when I saw this I was in shock and died! It was like seeing Britney and Xtina together!!! :yesplease:

Pin on Celebs

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.