Who Was Your Favorite Teen Actress of the 2000's?

Fave Teen Actress of the 2000s?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, VCTR said:

tumblr_n0s1ujT5PY1qdqqiao1_r2_250.gifvtumblr_n0s1ujT5PY1qdqqiao1_r2_250.gifvtumblr_n0s1ujT5PY1qdqqiao1_r2_250.gifv tumblr_n0s1ujT5PY1qdqqiao1_r2_250.gifv

So, I thought I was wearing my "Play With Fire" shirt in this pic but I'm not so OH WELL

tumblr_n0s1ujT5PY1qdqqiao1_r2_250.gifv tumblr_n0s1ujT5PY1qdqqiao1_r2_250.gifv tumblr_n0s1ujT5PY1qdqqiao1_r2_250.gifv tumblr_n0s1ujT5PY1qdqqiao1_r2_250.gifv 

Your beautiful :bieber:

Ahh I just remembered from your other picture, you have a Britney poster that I have wanted all my life, lucky you. :thirsty:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Just now, Midnight said:

Your beautiful :bieber:

Ahh I just remembered from your other picture, you have a Britney poster that I have wanted all my life, lucky you. :thirsty:

Oh my god. It's funny you say that because I have about 15 Britney posters and was considering selling/giving some away. I've been trying to downsize the poster collection. I also have 3 Hilary. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, VCTR said:

Oh my god. It's funny you say that because I have about 15 Britney posters and was considering selling/giving some away. I've been trying to downsize the poster collection. I also have 3 Hilary. 

:ohwut: okay first let me gather up some coins cause after all the releases on vinyl I've been spending too much lol. Which one's are you selling ?  The Britney one's of course :jj:

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:ohwut: okay first let me gather up some coins cause after all the releases on vinyl I've been spending too much lol. Which one's are you selling ?  The Britney one's of course :jj:

You know, if you just married me you could own 15 Britney posters and then we'd have a lot of extra Britney vinyls because I have literally every single that was officially pressed to vinyl and every album, first editions. 

nicki-minaj-whats-good.gif

Spoiler

Ps you can find my name in the Glory poster edition of the vinyl towards the bottom. Near the bottom right corner and I believe on the edge. Happy hunting.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, VCTR said:

You know, if you just married me you could own 15 Britney posters and then we'd have a lot of extra Britney vinyls because I have literally every single that was officially pressed to vinyl and every album, first editions. 

image.png.61f726f89c328c01cabf50405303c088.png

:ohwut: ahhh that so romantic :yasqueen_yes_wow_cry_praise: our Britney collections coming together as one :thirsty:  promise to sing me phonography every night and I'll promise to play with your fire :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 1

Just now, Midnight said:

:ohwut: ahhh that so romantic :yasqueen_yes_wow_cry_praise: our Britney collections coming together as one :thirsty:  promise to sing me phonography every night and I'll promise to play with your fire :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Okay but the truth is I put "Phonography" below "My Baby". I'm only being petty cause you insulted "Danger" but I trust that we can move past this.

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
Just now, VCTR said:

Okay but the truth is I put "Phonography" below "My Baby". I'm only being petty cause you insulted "Danger" but I trust that we can move past this.

:zoomzoom: we just begun havin our fun and you wanna petty already :fakecry: how dare you ? :lessons:

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, VCTR said:

Hilary's birthday IS coming up THIS month. 

Reveal hidden contents

9 days before mine.

rHYU4zc60vEl.gif

Since you wanna be petty I don't care about Hilary anymore :chrissy:

But Happy Birthday to you, I'm gonna bake you the most delicious cake you've ever tasted :thirsty:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.