Mariah carey is releasing a Spanish Ep this MC30 Friday

Spicechinodiva

As if the queen of Nostalgia, couldn't get anymore celebratory.

The queen herself, well lambs detective work as usual. Just like the Britney army, the lambs are probably the top detectives. 

She's releasing A Spanish Ep titled

Mariah en Espanol.

I think these releases are winding down due to the fact that we really only have rainbow and glitter eras left. Rainbow is part of Sony music (her current label) and she owns glitter, it Will be hard to see if she can work out a deal with universal music to pull through the Remixes they own. 

But I'm excited none the less 

Tracklist as follows

Spanish versions of hero, Open Arms and my all (with a few Latin dance mixes of mi todo included)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she will drop eps for of her studio albums . I think that is the porpose to celebrate 30 years of career. So i think she will realase through  the rain the one boy i need you bringin on the heartbreak it  like that we belong together shake it off say something dont forget about us touch my body i ll be loving long time i stay in love bye bye 

Obsessed i want to know what love is up out my face hateu beautiful you re mine eternal thirsty eps maybe i still believe sweethear  do you know where you  going to loverboy dont stop funkin for jamaica last night a dj save my life never too far hero  get you number fly like a bird that chick oh santa auld.lang syne all i want joy to the world gtfo eps

We might get unrealased  remixes like thirsty remixes you dont know what you do.bye bye remixes.

Like the 6th and final remix  of beautiful with resung vocals that was.never realased.

I think we will.get.the beautiful.remix feat young jeezy music videofinally realased that was never  realased cause she dislocated  her shoulder during the shopping.

Ans the underneath the star music video during the anniversary of daydream.

I think everything that is on the teaser is supposed to be realased she teased beautiful with young jeezy bye bye remixes .... endless love unrealased performance.  Since everything that was realased so far was teased on the video

I agree with you. This is supposed to go on til the end of the year so there's no way it's going to stop at Glitter. I am sure she's got something planned for Xmas since she skipped the first Xmas album. But yeah my understanding is this is celebrating the whole career! Not the first 6 or 7 albums hence #MC30. Counting down til Friday as usual. What other artist has ever done this much for their fans? Mariah is amazing. Totally love her. Lamb4Life

Archived