Who Is The Queen Of Rap?

Queen of Rap  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Lil Kim will stay being the blueprint, whether you want it or not, that's just the way it is. 

Nicki's bigger hits are Starships, Pound The Alarm and Superbass which are not even rap songs lol

1. You’re right about one thing. Whether we like it or not, and most of the people aren’t here for it though! That’s why her legacy is already forgotten. No one wants to work with her. Her career was short lived, etc. Her albums never hit no #1., her singles never hit no #1 and no one is celebrating her today. Missy on the other hand stood the test of time! 

2. Chun Li and Only alone outsold Kim’s entire legacy. Bsydywbshhshs go awf :trash:

3. I’m not even bothering about them wigs. The last 15 years, her 10 fans had the wigs and Kim’s interviews where she CONSTANTLY was being asked about The Queen Of Rap, Nicki Minaj! :tiffanynod:

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Style. said:

Name one Missy iconic line, but ‘lemme work it, imma work it’ doesn’t count!:queenflopga:

You don't know whatcha' talkin' bout
You would think I was Sug when I come out
My album hit hard when I roll out
Yall records make a ***** wanna' throw em out

Touch my chest my sweat
Show that DJ how I shake my breast

Don’t forget I love you, @Style.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Adriannn said:

You don't know whatcha' talkin' bout
You would think I was Sug when I come out
My album hit hard when I roll out
Yall records make a ***** wanna' throw em out

Touch my chest my sweat
Show that DJ how I shake my breast

Don’t forget I love you, @Style.

:idkha: 

I love you, too, daddy, but no female (dead or alive) can top the verse that put female rap on the MAP again, aka Monster! 

• Haha 2

I think this is a discussion for 5+ years from now.

Nicki is THE QUEEN OF RAP.

She has iconic verses, mainstream hits, hard bangers, albumS in plural, her impact is beyond on the female game, her looks, her pen, her flow.

Cardi is amazing, unique but still in her beginning - I loved her album, her flow is fun and aggressive, her streaming game is strong but she still has a lot to grow as a rapper :ari:

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, TikTik***** said:

I think this is a discussion for 5+ years from now.

Nicki is THE QUEEN OF RAP.

She has iconic verses, mainstream hits, hard bangers, albumS in plural, her impact is beyond on the female game, her looks, her pen, her flow.

Cardi is amazing, unique but still in her beginning - I loved her album, her flow is fun and aggressive, her streaming game is strong but she still has a lot to grow as a rapper :ari:

These peanut head boys (including the owner of this site @Jordan Miller) are afraid to admit it, but Nicki’s impact is beyond rap! Nicki’s a pop legend! Nicki’s the only female rapper who didn’t sign a 360 deal, that’s why she’s still dominating! Also, she’s made 10$ million from her Fendi collection alone and QueenRadio is a trendsetter on the culture! :queenflopga:

LIL KIM WHO? Literally who tf is Lil Kim and Cardi B? Nicki‘s net worth can buy all of the female rap girls together! My man, Nicki is beyond RAP! SHE IS UNIVERSAL! :queenflopga:

• Love 1
Just now, Lukas1896 said:

Where is Lil' Kim? Where is Azealia Banks? Where is Missy Eliot? :tina: etc...

Nicki and Cardi are not the only successful/talented female rappers, you know?  :tiffeyeroll::tiffeyeroll:

:tired:

It’s because Nicki and Cardi are the ones most people say are the Queen of Rap :yay:

Lil Kim and Missy are Queens, too :)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block