circus 

'more hits by the supremes' - Diana ross and the supremes
the times they are a changing - bob dylan
reasonable doubt - jay z 
b'day - beyonce
revolver - the Beatles 
miss you much single - Janet Jackson 

I ALMOST BOUGHT BDAY ON VINYL THE OTHER DAY! :gaspney: 
It was in the clearance section of target and the SALE price was $27 😂 I said thank u next :queenflopga: 

• Haha 3

I think I have around atleast 50+ vinyls.

I have every Madonna album on vinyl except for Hard Candy, MDNA and Celebration. And some of them I have 4 variants usually colour variants. Also have some 12 inch singles such as La Isla Bonita, Remixed Prayers, Live To Tell, American Life, Music, Hollywood, 4 Minutes, Get Together (picture disc), Hung Up, the record store day releases of: her first album (Japan), You can dance, True Blue (Japan), La Isla Bonita (Japan) and Like a Virgin (Japan).

I have every Urban Outfitters LP (coloured, clear and spattered) except for the very first pink BOMT and Glory + picture discs of BOMT and Oops. I also have her single LPs with full cover art of: BOMT, Lucky, Oops (sealed), Stronger, Slave (remixes), MATM (both original and remixes), Outrageous and Toxic. 

Then I have some DJ promos of Overprotected, Slave, Oops/Stronger, My Prerogative and Gimme More. I also have the fan edition of Femme Fatale which came with a 7inch LP of Hold It Against Me.

I have Taylor's Fearless, Red, Lover, 1989 and Reputation albums on vinyl. I also have the 5 7 inch LPs of ME! And the 2 picture discs of ME! And I ordered ALL versions of Cardigan which are yet to come.

I have OneRepublic's Native and Oh My My twice (different editions) and pre ordered the signed LP of their upcoming album "Human".

Furthermore I have A Star Is Born soundtrack, Ellie Goulding's Halycon and Delirium, Michael Jackson's Thriller and Bad, Gaga's PokerFace single ane Chromatica, Celine Dion's Color of Love,  Sia's 1000 Forms of Fear... probably forgot some

EDIT:

Since Taylor Swift's Lover became 1 year, I took a picture of my collection of Lover:

Afbeelding

• Love 3
On 8/22/2020 at 2:15 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

I think I have around atleast 50+ vinyls.

I have every Madonna album on vinyl except for Hard Candy, MDNA and Celebration. And some of them I have 4 variants usually colour variants. Also have some 12 inch singles such as La Isla Bonita, Remixed Prayers, Live To Tell, American Life, Music, Hollywood, 4 Minutes, Get Together (picture disc), Hung Up, the record store day releases of: her first album (Japan), You can dance, True Blue (Japan), La Isla Bonita (Japan) and Like a Virgin (Japan).

I have every Urban Outfitters LP (coloured, clear and spattered) except for the very first pink BOMT and Glory + picture discs of BOMT and Oops. I also have her single LPs with full cover art of: BOMT, Lucky, Oops (sealed), Stronger, Slave (remixes), MATM (both original and remixes), Outrageous and Toxic. 

Then I have some DJ promos of Overprotected, Slave, Oops/Stronger, My Prerogative and Gimm More.

I have Taylor's Fearless, Red, Lover, 1989 and Reputation albums on vinyl. I also have the 5 7 inch LPs of ME! And the 2 picture discs of ME! And I ordered ALL versions of Cardigan which are yet to come.

I have OneRepublic's Native and Oh My My twice (different editions) and pre ordered the signed LP of their upcoming album "Human".

Furtherrmore I have A Star Is Born soundtrack, Ellie Goulding's Halycon and Delirium, Michael Jackson's Thriller and Bad, Gaga's PokerFace single ane Chromatica, Celine Dion's Color of Love,  Sia's 1000 Forms of Fear... probably forgot some

That’s a lot! :omggg: When did you start your collection?

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.