Favorite James Bond Soundtracks / Official Singles

Joman82

The James Bond film series features numerous musical compositions since its inception in 1962, many of which are now considered classic pieces of British film music. The best known of these pieces is the ubiquitous "James Bond Theme". Other instrumentals, such as the "007 Theme" or "On Her Majesty's Secret Service".

Duran Duran's "A View to a Kill" (is the first and only James Bond song to have reached number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100) and Tina Turner's "Goldeneye" also become identified with the series. Two Bond songs have won the Academy Award for Best Original Song: "Skyfall" by Adele and "Writing's on the Wall" by Sam Smith, with the latter also becoming the first Bond theme to reach number one on the U.K. music charts.

Which one is your favorite:

Duran Duran - "A View To A Kill" (1985).

A-ha - "The Living Daylights" (1987).

Tina Turner - "GoldenEye" (1995).

Sheryl Crow - "Tomorrow Never Dies" (1997).

Garbage - "The World Is Not Enough" (1999).

Madonna - "Die Another Day" (2002).

Chris Cornell - "You Know My Name" (2006).

Alicia Keys & Jack White - "Another Way To Die" (2008).

Adele - "Skyfall" (2012).

Sam Smith - "Writing's on the Wall" (2015).

Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die" (2020).

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Die Another day. I remember doing a 2003 talent show performance based off the video, I included the bullying I endured from the high school gym and the locker room areas, intentionally staged the death of me, to pull out surprise bish, I'm Still here and standing.

Needless to say I got suspended cos the students who bullied felt violated that I ratted out who they really are, and was embarrassed to walk. Basically I had to come back and be a part of 2004, cos most of my class bullied me and felt violated I told my truth. 

Archived