Manila has been her best crowd ever

Fenixxx123

Hi guys, just trying to bring up something non #FreeBritney related stuff this time (I´ve been feeling extemely anxious about it :katycry:) to share how amazing the Manila crowd was during Britney: Live in Concert 2017 tour.

We can see how energetic was Britney that night and how she enjoyed the show.

The crowd SALAYED. When will we?

Imagine a if a DVD was recorded that night :O 

she also gave us one of the best Make Me perfomances ever

Feel free to share your favourite videos from concerts that slayed you :gimmemoar:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'M A PART OF THAT CROWD!! :gobaby: :gobaby:

Everything spent on this was hard earned money from my mom, mom i love you! :wontcry:

The best part was 15 mins after the concert, everyone inside the arena was singing her classics

and it's like the glass windows would break because everyone was literally singing and it's too loud. :omgreallyney:

DISCLAIMER: This is my first time to make a vlog so expect for a lot of cringeworthy adlibs omg.

I'm awkward in front of the cameras back then but I just have to document this important event in my life so I made a concert vlog skskskskssk :embarrassed:

Puberty hasnt hit me yet in 2016 so I'm ugly af so please dont mind my fugly face lmao :yesokay:

10 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

No printer, just fax. :yasqueen: :yeahhh:

It's so cool to meet fellow filos here omg, where r u from? i'm from bicol :) 

currently in QC, but from Pangasinan. yeah i haven't seen a lot of filipinos here. idk if px is still popular, or maybe nasa alter twitter silang lahat :orangu:

2 hours ago, BONO Productions said:

I'M A PART OF THAT CROWD!! :gobaby: :gobaby:

Everything spent on this was hard earned money from my mom, mom i love you! :wontcry:

The best part was 15 mins after the concert, everyone inside the arena was singing her classics

and it's like the glass windows would break because everyone was literally singing and it's too loud. :omgreallyney:

DISCLAIMER: This is my first time to make a vlog so expect for a lot of cringeworthy adlibs omg.

I'm awkward in front of the cameras back then but I just have to document this important event in my life so I made a concert vlog skskskskssk :embarrassed:

Puberty hasnt hit me yet in 2016 so I'm ugly af so please dont mind my fugly face lmao :yesokay:

Whoah!!! Great Vlog experience, Manila looks great!!!!

Archived