A Tribute Video to the late Naya Rivera.

BONO Productions

I've always wanted to be like her - sassy, bold, assertive, and unfiltered. 

She's one of the actresses that I look up to and knowing how Naya and her character Santana has similar traits makes her such an effortlessly amazing actress.

I also made myself acquainted to her film/tv projects outside Glee and its a bummer how she's had few projects only when she's so freaking talented in acting and singing/performing.

I refuse to believe that Glee is cursed but the production and things that happened off-cam was indeed a tragedy.

It breaks my heart to know that she used her last strength to save her son. There's nothing like a mother indeed. :crying1:

Your legacy as an amazing actress and a heroic mom will be forever remembered.

NO GOODBYES, JUST SEE YOU LATERS! I MADE A SIMPLE TRIBUTE FOR YOU, KWEEN! 

FLY HIGH, NAYA! :mcry:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Aww this is SO sweet yet sad!

I still cant believe shes gone, it seems so surreal.

She didnt deserve this RIP

Me too, everything happened SO fast. I was going that maybe she got washed away on the shore and other possibilities but the news of her body found lifeless crushed me. :(

2 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Still heartbroken over this.  God, was she talented!!  I feel like we didn’t even see what she was truly capable of either.  That last quote you had in there really got me.  Josey was her world and it showed.  😢💔😔santana lopez crying GIF 

Ikr :crying1: she's posong with talent, she's such a versatile actress and she has a lot to look forward to in her career. 

Right now, I wish her son recovers and heals from this trauma. I know it's gonna be a long process. I hope the people around Josey takes care of him. :crying1:

• Super Mods
18 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

Me too, everything happened SO fast. I was going that maybe she got washed away on the shore and other possibilities but the news of her body found lifeless crushed me. :(

Yeah its just horrible.

Sadly I already assumed she died when the news came out cause the odds of survival in a lake as big as that one is probably

very low.

Ive been watching Glee on Netflix lately and its sad watching it now.

She was so sassy and funny plus talented

RIP :crying2:

10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah its just horrible.

Sadly I already assumed she died when the news came out cause the odds of survival in a lake as big as that one is probably

very low.

Ive been watching Glee on Netflix lately and its sad watching it now.

She was so sassy and funny plus talented

RIP :crying2:

My all-time fave Glee performance is "Valerie" where she sings the lead and it's on my phone since last year and now I can't even play it. :wontcry:

I don't know if I can still watch Glee but I'll try, I just miss those three angels - Cory, Mark, and Naya. :crying3:

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, BONO Productions said:

My all-time fave Glee performance is "Valerie" where she sings the lead and it's on my phone since last year and now I can't even play it. :wontcry:

I don't know if I can still watch Glee but I'll try, I just miss those three angels - Cory, Mark, and Naya. :crying3:

Omg I totally forgot about the Valerie cover, she sounded really good in it.

I just hope no one else from the cast dies cause we dont need another tragic death

Archived