Justin Bieber raps on a remix of Jack Harlow's "Whats Poppin"

• Leader

Justin Bieber spits a verse on a remix of Jack Harlow's "Whats Poppin."

I didn't expect this from Bieber, but I'm feeling it. :lollipop:

Harlow's ace up his sleeve is Bieber. The remix that Harlow previously dropped back in June that featured appearances from Lil Wayne, DaBaby, and Tory Lanez, is currently at #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Bieber hopped on a song and has enough fans that'll easily help push the track to #1. 

Bieber just landed a #1 with Ariana Grande on their collaboration, "Stuck With U." 

King of the Billboard! Listen below. Do you like Bieber's rap, Exhale? :bieber:

justin-bieber.jpg.5b8c30884af22af8d8a2bc43c782c706.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He sounds like a kid :haha:
I really like his music, I think he has a lot of potential, but I must admit that I'm starting second guessing everything he puts out now after he released his remix of Billie's "Bad Guy"... He BUTCHERED that song, he sounded absolutely ridiculous on it... They should have called it "Momma's Boy Remix" instead. Billie, on the other hand, sounds like a real boss b itch on it. I can't believe he didn't deliver AT LEAST half of what Billie did. So now he starts rapping and I just can't take him that seriously anymore...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.