Where Do You See The Main POP Girls in 5 years?

So let’s have a FRIENDLY AND REALISTIC discussion about the state of our pop girls in the next 5 years. (Of course if we are not in quarantine still). A lot of the girls we will be heading in there 30, 20 and 10 years of their careers and it will be interesting to see what the future holds for them. I will start with my protections and you all can post yours. 

Britney- it’s hard to tell with Britney. I can definitely see another album which can go either way. It will either be another “comeback record” in which her team promotes it as such (circus hype etc ) or she will just drop it with no promo etc. I’m fine with either. Britney’s had an amazing career and truly has nothing to prove. I would love for her though to have another top 10 single that would sorta  solidify  her status as a legend (I guess we will have to see) I don’t know about the future of the conservatorship but I feel that things will get ugly before they get better. I don’t see her going to back to Vegas but maybe a small tour . 

Gaga- I definitely see Gaga doing everything in her power to stay relevant and produce hits. She will have a couple more albums and have a couple tours. She will probably do more films as well. I don’t see her having another huge smash but will promote the hell out of the singles to get them charting.

Katy - I think KP5 will flop and she will try to go back to her roots for the follow up record. She will have a hard time connecting with her fans again and have a few top 40 singles here and there. Definitely see a Vegas residency in the future. 

Beyonce - Beyonce will plan an album in the next 2 years with the same formula as Lemonade and self titled. I don’t think it will be as successful as the two but it will definitely keep her name in the spotlight. I think she will be getting flooded with lifetime achievement awards in the next couple years. 

Rihanna - I think R9 won’t come until 2021 or 2022 and I don’t think she will promote it heavily. I think Ri is lowkey over being a pop star and focused on her Fenty line. I think it will do well just because of the hype but I honestly think we won’t be getting much more Rihanna music in the future. 

Christina - Christina will definitely keeping doing smaller tours and the Vegas show. I think she will drop albums here and there for her fans. Christina, like Britney, has nothing to prove and will rely on her status as a pop icon to sell tickets.

Ariana- Ariana will definitely score more hits in the next 5 years and continue as being pops “IT” girl. However, I think we will start seeing a decline after those 5 years. 

Taylor - As much as I love Taylor, I see a huge decline in her career as time goes. I may be wrong and she may score another massive single with the next record BUT Lover definitely was a sign that Taylor maybe isn’t as powerful as she once was. Her albums in the next years will of course do well but I don’t think she will ever have a 1989 style era again.

Miley - I think Miley is going to have a very hard time staying relevant. I don’t see her get another real hit again and I think she will struggle with the idea that she isn’t what she was when she released Bangerz etc. I definitely could see her doing a Vegas show as well.

If I didn’t  include ones you want to talk about, by all means, include them! But discuss! Keep it friendly!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a good question. I think:

Taylor: She will slowly turn into an irrevalent icon. Like Madonna, Xtina, Britney.

Ariana: I think Ariana is just starting with making hits

Rihanna: Her album and singles will top the charts for sure

Britney: A great comeback with huge promotion, radio plays and etc. or another Glory era.

Xtina: She cant be huge as she was, but I think she has a chance to make 1 hit atleast as a collaboration with a revelant star.

Miley: Well, she is doing good, she isnt making hits, but she aint flopping too. She has a chance to make a hit nowadays.

Demi: She is doing okay.... I guess... But she will never be big again as before.

Selena Gomez: She is doing good too. She will make maybe 1-2 albums with maybe 1-2 hits.

Halsey: She will make good songs, but not huge as her previous.

Katy: She is slowly dissapearing after her Witness mess era. I think if she collaborate with Max Martin or Dr.Luke, she has a chance for a hit.

Doja  Cat: She is just starting and she will become huge in the next 5 years.

Kesha: She is definitely over. She cant make a hit, but I still love her and support her.

Camila Cabello: She will make few hits in the next years I think.

Dua Lipa: She will become huge for sure. She will become a pop icon.

Madonna: She is over, but I dont blame her. She is 60+ years old and 40 years into the pop music. She will stay as the biggest pop icon for sure and she will make maybe 1-2 albums with the same success as Madame X or even worse.

Marina: She will flop even with her next album, but she is doing fine. Her sales and charts arent thaaaat bad.

Bebe Rexha: I think she will make 2-3 hits in these 5 years.

Anne Marie: She will have a good success, not so great as before, but definitely not a flop.

Fergie: She killed her carreer and burried it. She doesnt have a chance for hit.

Okay that's all from me :pieceofwhat::byebitch:

Taylor: Taylors strongest play is her team. Her team is point ON, with PR and promotion. She might extend her success for the early 20s but either ageism can affect her or she can pull the madonna card and make a comeback in 2028 like ray of light in 1998. Plus she will have severe competition

Ariana: Ariana will definetley be huge this decade. More hits, huge albums and eras, and everything will be HUGE for her. She might face a decline probably in the mid-late 20s due to overexposure. However, if she doesnt over-expose her self, then her decline will probably come...late 20s

Rihanna: She is a strong force in the music industry. She is basically a hit-producing machine. Me as a loyal riri fan can say that she has a huge and loyal fanbase that will be there for her new releases. Chances that if she releases anything this year, it will be like MEGA-huge.

Britney: She has TON of potential to have a comeback like circus. However, she just needs the energy and proper promotion back and in order for that, she should leave RCA and make her own record label or join Columbia or Interscope records.

Xtina: Idk:mcorangu: i guess she just obscure into this new decade FULL of competition.

Billie Eilish: Will be the Britney (in terms of superstardom and success) of OUR generation and arguably the biggest female artist of this decade. If she re-invents her sound every era, that will furthermore extend her reign.

Miley: Well, i dont think she can ever have a Bangerz era ever because that was just a MOMENT in pop culture. However, i think she might have somewhat potential!

Demi: The azealia banks of the 2020s:mhm:

Selena Gomez: For sure, she will be huge this decade, however maybe like a 6th or 10th most popular.

Halsey: Now that she has recently gained momentum, i think she will be able to hold power and probably decline in the early-mid 20s

Katy: My 7-year old self inside me just keeps crying when ever i even talk of witness-2019 katy perry:crying4: I really hope that she collborate with a producer that has the magic and power like dr. luke and max martin and have another teenage dream or prism era.

Doja  Cat: She will become huge in the next 5 years.

Kesha: If she released high road in 2019 after rainbow era (rainbow was really successful) high road would have been huge and she couldve have probably entered the new decade with flying colours.

Camila Cabello: If it werent for her racist exposure, she would have had the power selena had in the 10s. However, i guess she will just fade into this new decade.

Dua Lipa: She will have huge eras and she will get alot of critical acclaim. She will for sure, be a pop legend.

Madonna: eh:parisok: she needs William orbit or producers from COTD if she wants to make a comeback ever.

Thats it!

Archived