The moment I was done with stanning Gaga

On 5/26/2020 at 3:20 PM, OnlyFacts said:

What?! 😳😳 Someone vomited on Gaga during a performance?! I need video or it didn’t happen lol

But yeah, she lost me after the fame and fame monster. Not sure why she turned so “weird”. Joanne was a hot indie soft rock mess in my opinion. But the pink hat was cute ❤️

Wait...she lost you after the fame? The fame monster? 

the fame was her debut...so how could you have stanned her before?

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Wait...she lost you after the fame? The fame monster? 

the fame was her debut...so how could you have stanned her before?

I loved her after the release of both the fame and fame monster. Since TFM is an EP, I consider that all one era. It was once the weird 💩 started that she lost me (so February 2011 when BTW was released)

23 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I honestly don't see how someone can't stan this incredible person. 

I honestly stopped stanning her after disgusting collaboration with R. Kelly. Still no acceptable answer for that and she refused to appropriately address it for such a long time but also claimed to be an advocate for assault victims? After the collab, I was so heart broken and no longer able to see her as a genuine person. She now seemed like an a attention seeking gimmick using the theme of " love and acceptance" to con disenfranchised people into thinking she's a great person and making her rich.  But if someone could help make sense of it I would honestly like to know bc that time of her career still leaves me confused and unsure what to think of her :(

On 5/29/2020 at 11:23 PM, OnlyFacts said:

Her vocals would SLAY broadway, but pop music? No ma’am, no sir. And I think she said one of her teachers told her that her voice was meant for theater, not pop music. 

I think what’s been carrying her over the years are the good producers behind her music and not her vocals. She also has a good and smart team managing her career.

Notice how when her pop star fuel ran dry, they quickly transformed her into a Jazz star with one of the biggest names in that genre Tony Bennet, a few years later she’s massive in Hollywood thanks to A Star Is Born.

Such a tactful move from her team to make her true fan base hungry for her pop music again so they guarantee a solid era with Chromatica. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.