Three. Two. One.

Lennon Stella dropped her first album on April 24 Three. Two. One. Her past hits include Bad (amaze) and ***** (takes one to know one).

Notable highlights are Much Too Much, Games, Fear of Being Alone (sounds like it’s right off of Dua Lipa’s new album), Golf on TV, Bend Over Backwards, Weakness and Goodnight.

Any Lennon fans here? It’s a bop fo sho.

https://ibb.co/MkyXMVN

lorna.jpg.f4074fe9d1015223b296bf400c776fbd.jpg

• Love 1

Thank you for posting this, I downloaded her album and it's the album I needed to hear right now, I'm going through a hard time and it really spoke to me. I’m also amazed at how autobiographical it is for a debut pop album, I love it, I feel I can relate so much.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

Thank you for posting this, I downloaded her album and it's the album I needed to hear right now, I'm going through a hard time and it really spoke to me. I’m also amazed at how autobiographical it is for a debut pop album, I love it, I feel I can relate so much.

Yes it’s SO GOOD! I can relate as well, let’s be friends. <3

• Love 1

She also had her first EP called love me and was featured on Meghan Trainor’s song working on it as well as another song with Liam Payne and Jonas blue and another song with the chainsmokers she also had a song featured on Game of Thrones for the Throne albumd948c563a0a8bd775253eafeb7bfb01a58acdc51

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.