Demi Lovato recalls how Disney overworked her as a kid

11 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Tell Jim that maybe money doesn’t give you full happiness but money makes everything easier and a little happier lol. I don’t know the problems he has but I can tell you that being sad and crying in your mansion or in your ******* yacht isn’t the same as being sad and depressed + having to work for a misery while living in a tiny apartment that you can barely afford lol.

Yes. And I am living in a hostel that I can barely afford at the moment, also dealing with depression, but that's not Demi's fault or Jim's or Britney's 😂 Problems and depression are the same whether you are rich or poor. Nobody forced you or me into our living situation or our jobs. Hurt, pain and and other mental health issues don't change if you're rich. Do they live more comfortably? Hell yeah, of course they do. But a break-up is break-up, depression is depression, struggling with something is still a struggle. Britney was stuck in a hotel room complaining how lonely she is. Doesn't she or any rich person have the right to feel lonely and speak on it like we do? If your not happy with your living situation change it. Sending love ♥ winnie the pooh hug GIF

• Like 1
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

They overworked our Queen and you don’t see her being a petty *****. Suck it up poot and take that long deserved break you long for and just retire already :byetina:

Exactly and that’s why she lost her running for the throne. Legends don’t let anything stand in their way, suck it up *****

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.