Doja Cat painting a hot naked gay guy

17 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s Doja’s bop and a half Boss ***** :duadance: 

Oh. You know when Say So was first posted on Exhale last month, I got into it and I went on Youtube to try and find if there are any other bops she has, and this is the first one I played. I didn't like it tho. I only tried 2 songs. It was the watermelon video and I still didn't like it. I gave up and thought ok that's it i'm only getting Say So then. :lolnoworries:

• Haha 1
Just now, Roxxy said:

Oh. You know when Say So was first posted last month, I got into it and I went on Youtube to try and find if there are any other bops she has, and this is the first one I played. I didn't like it tho. I only tried 2 songs. It was the watermelon video and I still didn't like it. I gave up and thought ok that's it i'm only getting Say So then. :lolnoworries:

Meanwhile I’m out here just streaming this song and now knowin a damn thing about her discography. Oh well Future Slayalgia outsold and outimpacted :duadance:

• Love 1
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Meanwhile I’m out here just streaming this song and now knowin a damn thing about her discography. Oh well Future Slayalgia outsold and outimpacted :duadance:

Dua deserves her pure sales. Doja will have to be ok with the fact that you only stream her music. Dua wins. :mattafact:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Poor Dojo :mattafact:

i - :dead:

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

When Will High Road? Probably bought a copy off streaming but that’s all the coins Keha will get :mattafact:

That's 1,500 streams of the songs to be considered 1 purchase. Do you think you've even made it past 500? :unreal:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.