The Boy Band Con

The Greatest Show

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Yeah it’s actually really good and even tells the guy’s childhood so it puts everything into perspective. I like that he kept Aaron Carter’s views the way it is and not skew it but it made me cry for him, he truly loved that man and despite getting taken advantage of by this man, he’s still defending him. I honestly almost wanted to cry and hug him because Lou was the only one that “loved” him (I excuse Nick because he’s working but the parents, scum) 

Also made me realize Britney dodged a bullet but I guess now is not any different. 

43 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah it’s actually really good and even tells the guy’s childhood so it puts everything into perspective. I like that he kept Aaron Carter’s views the way it is and not skew it but it made me cry for him, he truly loved that man and despite getting taken advantage of by this man, he’s still defending him. I honestly almost wanted to cry and hug him because Lou was the only one that “loved” him (I excuse Nick because he’s working but the parents, scum) 

Also made me realize Britney dodged a bullet but I guess now is not any different. 

Aaron freaks me out so much. I feel so bad for him but at the same time he is so unlikeable.. That whole family got screwed. Nick is a recovered **** addict with anger issues, their sister killed himself, another sister and Nick have a restraining order against Aaron and Aaron is bat ****....

I wonder if Justin was bitter because he was broke as **** and his girlfriend was making millions lol. He seems like the type of guy to want to be more successfull than his girl.

Archived