Is Britney Fake?

IconicShow

2 hours ago, Dirk said:

No, she was never fake.

The only thing that could be count as fake (I don't ever consider it tbh) is because she wasn't 24h this sweet calm innocent girl, backstage I think she had her mood swings and stuff, but she was always polite with the media in the beginning of her career, till her breakup with Justin happened.

prozac.jpg

loadimageid.php?type=cover&id=3385

She was reading about Prozac? The more I know.....the more mysterious she is! Mystery-ney.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There definetely is the Britney Spears fake image. I grew up being a fan from a really young age, and it wasnt until I turned 19/20 that I realised her personality wasnt all that likeable or sweet as I though it was as a kid. I remember this change in perception til this day. It was eye opening. But I started respecting her more as a professional after that. But our personalities dont match at all. I dont agree with a lot of things she did personally. As a fan I think its good to detach yourself from your idol in this aspect. Maybe I became more of an admirer of her idk. But I still love her and respect her.

Okay, I'll bite. I've followed Britney for 19 years now, up to 2008 it was every interview, every appearance she did, every article and interview, frequented forums, aol chats, whatever you had back in the day. I had all my Britney tapes and watched them religiously (hi I'm old). My prebuscent -> teenage ->early twenty's self knew as much as there were out there, followed by stuff you overhear around the biz and so called insiders where sometimes some would be true, some not, you learn to weed out. And I consider I know NOTHING about her. All I know about her is that she's just like everyone else, except she grew up in front of million eyes. Million people saw her rise, fall, know her darkest secrets, court documents, everything is...out...there. I would personally not be able to handle that, so mad props to her. I will not 'get' her because I've never been in her position. I've never been famous nor I had to grow up in front of entire world. She's not 'fake', she's just growing up, learning, living her life in her own pace, that's all. That life might be terribly different from ours, so it's hard for us to understand, but I am sure she's a good person who loves her sons, family, who still learns every day and has new challenges. :brityeah:

If course we don’t know who she is. We’ll never know who she really is as a person. I think she has gone through phases like we all have. When you’re a sweet teen, cheeky 20 year old, in a new relationship and wanna **** all the time, when you’re under a lot of stress and you’ve had enough, fighting for your kids, living the quiet life, being a doting mother.

We all go through phases in life, a lot of us just aren’t old enough to realise that yet tbh 

I mean in the same way that a regular person who has a mouth like a sailor wouldn't curse in front of their grandparents. If that's being fake I'd say most of us are guilty of it — trying to act as appropriate as the situation you're in. She was in the public eye and was trying to be as appropriate as she could.  It depends on if you'd call that fake. I'd call that adaptable. 

4 hours ago, Nando. said:

There definetely is the Britney Spears fake image. I grew up being a fan from a really young age, and it wasnt until I turned 19/20 that I realised her personality wasnt all that likeable or sweet as I though it was as a kid. I remember this change in perception til this day. It was eye opening. But I started respecting her more as a professional after that. But our personalities dont match at all. I dont agree with a lot of things she did personally. As a fan I think its good to detach yourself from your idol in this aspect. Maybe I became more of an admirer of her idk. But I still love her and respect her.

I feel the same way. When I used to watch Chaotic when I was 15-16 years old I thought she was a cool chick and I wanted to be as cool as her, but looking back now she seemed childish and a little bit annoying. Her personality and looks were more mature and likable around 2005 and early 2006, but the person she became after that is not someone I find interesting. I stayed a fan cause of her previous albums (ITZ is for me one of the best pop albums ever made by a female artist) and cause I'm always curious about what she'll do next (Glory gave us some of her better songs in my opinion.)

14 hours ago, breathe. said:

I feel the same way. When I used to watch Chaotic when I was 15-16 years old I thought she was a cool chick and I wanted to be as cool as her, but looking back now she seemed childish and a little bit annoying. Her personality and looks were more mature and likable around 2005 and early 2006, but the person she became after that is not someone I find interesting. I stayed a fan cause of her previous albums (ITZ is for me one of the best pop albums ever made by a female artist) and cause I'm always curious about what she'll do next (Glory gave us some of her better songs in my opinion.)

its like youre taking the words out of my mouth. And I think it was Chaotic that set me back as well.

Archived