[VOTE: ROUND 1 *WORK ***** ACT*] PIECE OF ME: Best and worst outfit for the first act [all 16 outfits inside]

G L O R Y

Best and worst outfit from the first section  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

EXHALERS, LET'S CHOOSE THE BEST AND THE WORST FROM THE FIRST ACT

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania britney piece of me vegas

Below you can see all the outfits used in the first section (Work *****, Womanizer, 3, Break The Ice/Piece Of Me). Pick your fave and your worst nightmare.

Some costumes are very similar but they are actually different:

1 & 2 - the first one is two pieces, the second one is one piece

3 & 4 - the fourth one has the material around the neck and different pants

5 & 6 - the same outfit but she decided to cut the piece of the outfit in the sixth one

8 & 9 & 10 - different tops and belts

12 & 13 - the bra part and more glitters were included in the later version

2wlx44j.jpg

<br/><a href="http://oi67.tinypic.com/zx75m8.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

16a776a.jpg

a3jteb.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

Obviously the best one tbh. It has everything: it's not basic, it fits perfect when it comes to her body and this is not a lingerie.

what about #7.. I think there are 2 variations of it

whatever fabric she had on her chest changed after she started wearing it again , plus I think I remember seeing her backside cut up to make it look more bikini-ish, and you can see on the 2nd pic having the front side cut down more as well

082216-britney-spears-lead.jpg?itok=oK0S1GVzbritney-vegas4.jpg?w=800

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

what about #7.. I think there are 2 variations of it

whatever fabric she had on her chest changed after she started wearing it again , plus I think I remember seeing her backside cut up to make it look more bikini-ish

11-britney-spears.w529.h529.jpg

_91403465_britney_roundhouse.jpg

Yeah, these are definitely different, I have seen this. But actually these look soooo similar that I have decided to not include these. I mean, if we were to look at every little detail this thread would have gotten like million outfits :jackk: 

2 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

Yeah, these are definitely different, I have seen this. But actually these look soooo similar that I have decided to not include these. I mean, if we were to look at every little detail this thread would have gotten like million outfits :jackk: 

:orangu: true

i updated the pics to make it look more obvious

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

I think she looks great with number 8. 7 and 14 are alright too.

Number 1 was absolutely dreadful, you have to be stick thin to pull that off. Also, she might look hot in some of the lace outfits but they were so out of place.

The problem I have with 5 is the afwul sneakers. Thank God somebody introduced her to boots for POM 2.0.

Archived