Will Britney be dragged because of POM Tour?

pbarcelos

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

honey lots of people. i saw Katy Perry and Janet in the last year and they were both great. people either want to see someone dancing amazingly or singing live and britney doesn't really have either. that's where she gets a bad rep. people didn't care that she was lipping as much when she was dancing hard but now she doesn't and she still doesn't even attempt one note live.

katy's show had a great production value and she sang live and played instruments and had great crowd interaction/energy. janet put on a an amazing dance show. there are lots of others that have great live shows.

I wouldn't consider two to be "lots of people." 

:ineedthetruth:

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Lady Gagas current tour. Live singing, plays instruments and amazing production.

TAIT-Lady-Gaga-Joanne-World-Tour-2017-3-

lady-gaga-los-angeles-forum-concert-revi

hbz-lady-gaga-tour-gettyimages-828995520

Katy Perrys current tour great production

katy-perry-gettyimages-849775374.jpg?itokaty-perry-5228-steve-jennings.jpgkaty-perry-witness-tour-km-11.jpgkaty-perry-witness-tour-montreal-010.jpg

Shakira will go on tour soon and while her stage is usually more simple she sings live, dances her *** off, plays instruments and interacts with her audience

shakira_3.gif

Pink sings live, plays instruments, dances sometimes and has about 3 songs with acrobatics and has great production

2012_american_music_a_r.jpgtvcover.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

maxresdefault.jpg

Kylie Minogue always has stunning visuals and sings live

Image_6-2-750x445.jpgKylie_Minogue_Les_Folies_Tour_015.jpg

94b5e569086cc0bc80ae3aafd976b70b--showgi

Ariana Grande sings live and dances ok and has a nice stage with costumes

ariana_grande_tour_sparkles_with_clay_pa12SHP_MEN_040615arianaJPG.jpg

Justin can dance, he sings live and plays instruments live and his production is also amazing

jtandthetenesseekids_01-h_2016.jpg1866_HRF_JT-2020_Hartford_131107_Photo_R

Same goes for Bruno Mars

IMG_0939.JPGBRUNO%20MARS%205%20by%20Steve%20Jennings

And Justin Bieber

A67G0478-JustinBieber-Philly-%C2%A92016T06BIEBER1-master768.jpg

JLO can dance and sing her stage was ok

tumblr_inline_mwu4x1PaU11qcas8h.gif

oh and Janet Jackson???

****. Thank you. That's better than saying "lots of people" and then naming...two people.

1 hour ago, rhaul said:

Justin Bieber? From what I've seen (Purpose Tour) he lip syncs and doesn't put any effort in dancing, he looks over it all the time. No energy. Production is nice that's all 

Thank you.

Didn't want to be the one to say it (especially because Justin's hometown is 20 minutes away from mine) but it doesn't seem to me like he puts on a spectacular show. And I would NEVER pay to see Katy Perry live. 

Yes, I believe that Pink puts on a great show. And Bruno Mars. And a couple of the others named. But we still haven't named more than 10 people.

Despite Britney's cheap costumes, and cheap choreo, and cheap production, and lip synching and lack of audience interaction...She's still in the top 10. Imagine that.

12 hours ago, danny1994 said:

It’ll only be dragged if she lipsyncs and has lame choreography. We have nothing to worry about :imok:

Let's be honest to ourselves she's never going to actually sing -_- so people may get over the fact that she desperately lipsyncs at least she can't dance and people are still happy to pay money to watch it.... :brit:

2 hours ago, rhaul said:

Justin Bieber? From what I've seen (Purpose Tour) he lip syncs and doesn't put any effort in dancing, he looks over it all the time. No energy. Production is nice that's all 

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you.

Didn't want to be the one to say it (especially because Justin's hometown is 20 minutes away from mine) but it doesn't seem to me like he puts on a spectacular show. And I would NEVER pay to see Katy Perry live. 

Yes, I believe that Pink puts on a great show. And Bruno Mars. And a couple of the others named. But we still haven't named more than 10 people.

Despite Britney's cheap costumes, and cheap choreo, and cheap production, and lip synching and lack of audience interaction...She's still in the top 10. Imagine that.

Bieber may not put on a spectacle but lbr... neither does Britney. His stage was beautiful and if I remember correctly he didnt lipsync the entire show and even played the guitar.

Ill be honest I dont follow Bieber but from what I heard he started half assing because he was completly burt out and considering his tour went for 16 months I can understand it. Britney on the other hand works less in a year than most in a month and still half *****.

Britney is top ten?? That probably just says more about your taste than about current popstars. I would rather see Adele stand still and sing her guts out for 90 minutes than POM. Its a taste thing.  Im excited to see her this summer but I really doubt that I will have a better time at her show than I did a Coldplays last year.

10 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Are these real prices?? :shadelaugh:  BOY DO THEY HAVE THE NERVE! 

I paid 350 each ticket in vegas, front row and I felt I was getting robbed :tiffcackle:

I paid about $200 for my side seat, the same one on the other side is being sold now for $1100

6 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Bieber may not put on a spectacle but lbr... neither does Britney. His stage was beautiful and if I remember correctly he didnt lipsync the entire show and even played the guitar.

Ill be honest I dont follow Bieber but from what I heard he started half assing because he was completly burt out and considering his tour went for 16 months I can understand it. Britney on the other hand works less in a year than most in a month and still half *****.

Britney is top ten?? That probably just says more about your taste than about current popstars. I would rather see Adele stand still and sing her guts out for 90 minutes than POM. Its a taste thing.  Im excited to see her this summer but I really doubt that I will have a better time at her show than I did a Coldplays last year.

I'm talking purely pop concerts.

My last concert was Bruce Springsteen. :yesokay:

13 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The same could be said for Janet.

I saw Janet in concert when she was in her prime (just two weeks after seeing Madonna's Drowned World tour, and she blew Madonna out of the water!) But she doesn't entertain the way she used to. Yes, she still has the moves, but apart from a couple of articles and videos when her tour launched I haven't seen a thing about her since.

The music business had changed, and there really aren't many pop acts out there that are a "must see experience." So it could be that it's only really Britney's own fans who are so tough on her. Nobody else has such high expectations.

That isn’t true. If that was the case Britney would be doing stadiums every where. Most of the places she is touring are the smallest venues she ever played at. With her status she should be doing stadiums but it was quality that has put her into this point. 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That isn’t true. If that was the case Britney would be doing stadiums every where. Most of the places she is touring are the smallest venues she ever played at. With her status she should be doing stadiums but it was quality that has put her into this point. 

I don't understand what part, "isn't true."

I've heard nothing about Janet's tour, apart from what she posts on her own Facebook page. I have no clue if she's playing tiny venues or big stadiums. I've seen no media coverage about it. There is no buzz about it.

I still haven't seen in this entire thread more than 10 acts named that are big productions. 

I'm not saying that Britney's show is high quality as it is. Not by any stretch of the imagination. I saw the Circus tour, and I won't go to see her again until she ups her game. But I don't see that many other acts competing with her at any one time, either. There's not that much competition in terms of "big shows" that I'd want to spend my money on.

Archived