Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Invitation said:

That's a poor logic. Multiple economics or academic papers have said performing the same task at work over and over again would reduce the quality because people get bored. Get real.

Which is why she should move on to her newer music, a new tour and new choreography.

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

What exactly went wrong though? You literally fished for those 5 negative comments about lipping because all I’m seeing is comments praising her performance, appearance and little kids dancing to her music. Log off. :sneer:

Let's not be dramatic did I drag this performance? I only said why the gum for a televised performance.

The camera kept cutting away from the close ups.

Do we really need to drum up all the members and threads dragging Britney this last few weeks?

:lemmetellu:

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

This is what I'm seeing flooded all over Twitter, Instagram and online.

The gum chewing isn't good, she acts like she's doing a Madonna kiss during the performance, I'm sure her breath is fine. 

No you're not, that's not what you're seeing, you are cherry picking and starting drama. Most of the **** you see is good. But nice try. Happy New Year!

• Content Curators
Just now, IconicShow said:

Which is why she should move on to her newer music, a new tour and new choreography.

What newer music? You expecting her to perform 'Make Me...' or 'Pretty Girls' tonight or what? She is ending her show tonight. She's not gonna move on and pop out a new album and tour all of a sudden when her last album was released only a year ago.

Guest riccus
7 minutes ago, UKasz.b said:

it is live. You can see the countdown  (30min left to New Year). I watched WB on this wideo.

babe I posted the libk fisrt. I'm not saying it's a wrong link. The countdown is still going but they just showing the from the begining I watched all of this in the begining they probably gonna start doing big performances when the countdown decreases. She'll probably be on after midnight.

1 minute ago, YouFoundAmy said:

No you're not, that's not what you're seeing, you are cherry picking and starting drama. Most of the **** you see is good. But nice try. Happy New Year!

Can we leave people with negativity in 2017 and let's all wait for the Toxic performance. The pettiness of some people here are beyond laughable. :brit:

Just now, Invitation said:

What newer music? You expecting her to perform 'Make Me...' or 'Pretty Girls' tonight or what? She is ending her show tonight. She's not gonna move on and pop out a new album and tour all of a sudden when her last album was released only a year ago.

Lol and you think she's going on some new tour with all new songs and a full new show.

The point is why choose WB? It's played out and yes I'd rather see Make Me over WB at this point.

Archived