I'm so glad our girl doing this fella

Guest riccus

he's ******* hot ok. He makes me feel weird stuff.And I just only see him via internet . wtf dude. 

Killer body --checked.

Funny mimics --checked.

Big meat pole --checked.

I want him to give Britney a baby girl. New princess of pop should include his dnas. :kyliecry:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

I'm sure she can find someone with good genes and a brain, something Sam doesn't have :imok:

Are you talking about  his  pictures with that brunette bimbo?

causr it was one negative thing i had about him :anxiety:

11 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

dzb562s.jpg

can't find the thread 

sis the homeless man tried make fun of him because he's a body builder.And he doesn't do ********, he tried to say that he's on ******** which Sam is only using natural suplies. I'm sorry but I kinda agree with him because most of homeless people in america is either **** addicst by choice and got homeless or basically don't even try to get a chance in the land of opportunity. 

Sam's family come from a poor country. It's actually really big thing when you come poor and got results when you work for it. I mean , God forbid , I would go sell lemons and not try to get money from strangers. That's poor laziness...And most of those people try to get money other than try to earn it.

27 minutes ago, riccus said:

sis the homeless man tried make fun of him because he's a body builder.And he doesn't do ********, he tried to say that he's on ******** which Sam is only using natural suplies. I'm sorry but I kinda agree with him because most of homeless people in america is either **** addicst by choice and got homeless or basically don't even try to get a chance in the land of opportunity. 

Sam's family come from a poor country. It's actually really big thing when you come poor and got results when you work for it. I mean , God forbid , I would go sell lemons and not try to get money from strangers. That's poor laziness...And most of those people try to get money other than try to earn it.

Ppl that actually live on the streets I feel aren't taking much of our hard earned money. It's the ppl you see at the grocery store with hundred dollars of food stamps but yet they have five kids, French nails, nice car and an iPhone 10. :umsaywhat:

32 minutes ago, riccus said:

girl what?  first of all **** addicts don't choose to be addicts. and most homeless people are not all addicts. some have mental illnesses that are not being treated, some are veterans, some people are homeless because of natural disasters and even divorce. you sound so ignorant saying homeless people "don't try to get a chance" ?? so many do work jobs, it's not that simple. your mentality is just as bad as his sis do better :ineedthetruth: also sam got his career and lifestyle handed to him lmao

Archived