Turkish fans

BraveGraphics

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BraveGraphics said:

I need help, so I bought Circus and FF from D&R and now the only album left for me is ITZ

I didn't find it there :decisions: any recommendation from where to buy/find ITZ album ?

There is a store in İstiklal Caddesi I guess it was Mephisto. I remember seeing Britney album there though it was years ago. :outwithit:

5 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I guess you're in İstanbul so i'm not useful for you :sendinglove: 

Did you ask them to get one for you? Some D&R stores does it but i'm not sure if it's only for the new arrivals or includes the old ones.They have pretty old albums on the shelves tho :tehe: 

I haven't thought of that .... this is actually a good idea :lemmetellu:

On 25.11.2017 at 2:59 PM, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I guess you're in İstanbul so i'm not useful for you :sendinglove: 

Did you ask them to get one for you? Some D&R stores does it but i'm not sure if it's only for the new arrivals or includes the old ones.They have pretty old albums on the shelves tho :tehe: 

Once the products are totally sold in D&R, they are not replacing them back.At least this is what I observed with Britney CDs and DVDs.It is like they have 1000 copies, when they are sold it is done.

Is it crazy to sell BOMT album after 20 years? I don't think so.Just put 1 or 2 on the shelfs what are you going to lose?:ineedthetruth:

On 25.11.2017 at 2:34 PM, BraveGraphics said:

Will check it out I guess, going there after work :kyliecry:

I feel desperate right now, literally the only album I don't own :imok:

Did you find it?  :snooptoya:

22 minutes ago, Lutz said:

Once the products are totally sold in D&R, they are not replacing them back.At least this is what I observed with Britney CDs and DVDs.It is like they have 1000 copies, when they are sold it is done.

Is it crazy to sell BOMT album after 20 years? I don't think so.Just put 1 or 2 on the shelfs what are you going to lose?:ineedthetruth:

They should sell BOMT it's a classic.It's maybe about Britney and the company because i've seen many rock albums from 30 years ago.They were new,if you know what i mean :yaknow: 

2 hours ago, Lutz said:

ı bought dream within' a dream dvd last year from d&r (the one in kocaeli) so ı think they sell old stuff.

but the dvd had no audio:britdrown:

On 11/25/2017 at 5:58 PM, PieceofBritney said:

I live in istanbul

Have you checked Mephsito or a name very similar to that, it's in istiklal. If not that, there are plenty of other music stores in istiklal caddesi (road) There's one also close to my house, I will check it out for you later when I'm going out and let you know if they have it. It's in Cihangir, close to Taksim. 

I did check it yes no luck, I was there yesterday actually and no they don't have it. :kyliecry:

On 11/25/2017 at 6:18 PM, sue the expectional earner said:

buy it on gittigidiyor.com or n11.com or hepsiburada.com

I don't own a credit card yet :zoomzoom:

13 hours ago, Lutz said:

Did you find it?  :snooptoya:

No luck sis, and I noticed that there isn't a lot of care for foreign CDs here in Turkey :decisions:

12 hours ago, riccus said:

turkish* fans. Not turkey fans :yaknow:

:lemmetellu: no time for your grammar **** moment now :lemmetellu:

6 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

They are always on the roofs tho u lazy *****. U just made the thread bcuz u wanted to, didnt u ? :mhm: 

ITZ isn't one of them :zoomzoom:

42 minutes ago, Baekhoe said:

Good luck with that . Turkey isn't the right place where you can find Britney stuff ( now ) there used to be so many britney related products . 

D&R sells Britney&ITZ double cd version. Get it. 

Yeah I noticed :tear:

Really ! Which one though, I've been to the one in Istiklal and cevahir both didn't have any expect for Circus and FF double cd version which I bought :groovin:

Archived