Guys read this review on tripadvisor!!!

BritneyLimited

18 minutes ago, Kisle said:

Are you a fan of Britney, or her success? To state as “a fan” that she has nothing more going for her than her image speaks volumes. She’s an incredibly talented song writer and as a vocalist has a unique, instantly recognizable sound that is more than easy on the ears. Her performance skills and stage presence will always be top tier, Vegas isn’t a success because of Britney’s lack of ability to captivate an audience.

tumblr_oide5vzsmr1rs0w1ho1_500.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

It's not like her team or messy career is above this but I just don't understand like why would they put so much effort into editing these photos just to still have them turn out so ugly? :gross:  That's the only reason I'm not believing this. I think this person just probably didn't recognize her because of the "fun stuff" and makeup. I can't explain why she would look so tall or be wearing a different outfit but without seeing the picture I don't know what to think. Vegas is such a non stop **** show  :triggered:

This basically! :foh:

13 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

damn has anyone else read the rest of the reviews? everyone says its disappointing and crappy.

Yes, they’re pretty harsh and rightfully so. Same with many of the reviews on Ticketmaster. Maybe Britney should sit down and read some and maybe she’ll wake up and give a damn about her performances. Right now she’s putting in minimal effort and letting the money pour in.

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Yes, they’re pretty harsh and rightfully so. Same with many of the reviews on Ticketmaster. Maybe Britney should sit down and read some and maybe she’ll wake up and give a damn about her performances. Right now she’s putting in minimal effort and letting the money pour in.

giphy.gif

OMG when did that happen?!? :hype:

Archived