Kisses outfit is back to POM

Pickle Rick

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I loved the original Kisses outfit! She even said at some point that she had it readjusted and it got ruined. She also said it was her favourite outfit which must be why she's wearing the panties now :britclose:

Aww, well, that's cute. Now I feel kinda bad for not liking it :eheeek:

1 hour ago, Alex_1991 said:

Yes but if she keeps on going like this it's going to be hard :triggered:

I say we break into planet hollywood backstage, steal the costumes, wigs, and CDs. Start a fire and burn everything and put the fire out with holy water to cleanse the evil presence that had been haunting us for years.

Lets get a clean start for B10. 

37 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I say we break into planet hollywood backstage, steal the costumes, wigs, and CDs. Start a fire and burn everything and put the fire out with holy water to cleanse the evil presence that had been haunting us for years.

I agree!

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

No! Don't! She'll find a way to make things worse!

I can't believe how she manages to turn everything into complete and utter ****. Her career, her music videos, her dance moves, her outfits, her hair, her makeup.. Like seriously, what's left? I don't understand. What does she want?

6 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

I just can't stop laughing!!!

The only thing that can cause exhale a meltdown regarding the Vegas outfits will be if she wears the 2013 wig with the red leotard from the jungle section

can already see it

2itk94k.jpgi

Archived