Britney: Piece of Me 18/10/2017

Witty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Because they don't care about the fans that spent thousands. Only care about greed 

omg that's true but someone on here said when they were in line they would retake it if eyes are closed..this is terrible! 

1 hour ago, Kisle said:

... does she have new vocals for slave? That is not the album vocals? I just check some older vids, anyone notice? Spare me the "you're delusional" comments please.

no new vocals, you can just hear the bass playing louder (and live), and people singing along

so you're not delusional, you're just hallucinating 

1 hour ago, Kisle said:

... does she have new vocals for slave? That is not the album vocals? I just check some older vids, anyone notice? Spare me the "you're delusional" comments please.

It sounds like the same...but maybe a little raspy like her current voice.Maybe it's just the video.I don't think they would do anything new since there aren't many shows left.OR maybe they will change things up little by little and make a dvd at the last date? Why did you say that,now i'm dreaming and believing it all by myself  :embarrassed: 

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

no new vocals, you can just hear the bass playing louder (and live), and people singing along

so you're not delusional, you're just hallucinating 

1 hour ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

It sounds like the same...but maybe a little raspy like her current voice.Maybe it's just the video.I don't think they would do anything new since there aren't many shows left.OR maybe they will change things up little by little and make a dvd at the last date? Why did you say that,now i'm dreaming and believing it all by myself  :embarrassed: 

Ok bear with me. I only noticed during the part right before the dance break... "I'm a slave for you, I can not hold it, I can not control it"... sounds different.

Maybe that's someone from the audience though?

9 hours ago, Kisle said:

Ok bear with me. I only noticed during the part right before the dance break... "I'm a slave for you, I can not hold it, I can not control it"... sounds different.

Maybe that's someone from the audience though?

There's something different in that part.I don't know if it's someone else.Most of us can a little bit sing similar to her so it's possible to hear it with the actual song.I think we should wait for the future shows :) 

Britney would be better off doing **** if she likes money and cheap lingerie so much. Also, those of you who are b1tching about POM.. have you guys been living under a rock since 2007? She's been a s!tty, rhythmless performer since the 2007 vmas. I love how you're all pretending that she JUST started to become an awful performer. That's what u guys get for defending her blindly since 2007. U reap what you sow.

Archived