New IG- Brit and Sam and.... Mozart?

Chris343

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That's Fur Elise by Beethoven :orangu:

And it's a cute video, it's cool that he partakes in all her silly antics, very sweet :saycheese:

I posted this, went back on IG, realised I said Mozart, flew back here, tried to change title, got rejected and now just sitting embarrassed cause I'm such an uncultured swine.

4 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

I posted this, went back on IG, realised I said Mozart, flew back here, tried to change title, got rejected and now just sitting embarrassed cause I'm such an uncultured swine.

It's okay, it's still cute. :)  She seems happy, haven't seen her act like this with a guy in quite a while.

Guess they're still going strong! 

Man, I wish I had a loving boyfriend like that. I've been single for far too long! :crying1:

Honestly, I don't really dislike Sam for Britney. Like I've said, he seems to fit exactly what she wants in life —someone to love and be in a committed (seems like she's really into that part of it considering David cheated on her etc.) relationship with but no expectation of marriage. 

I think I just get jealous that I don't have someone to share my experiences with :mcry:

But ENOUGH about me…

Archived