Britney: Piece of Me 10/14/17

Witty

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ✫Tittywitty✫ said:

Crazy

This dancebreak is the most horrible thing I've ever seen her doing in my whole life. Even that atrocious FFT womanizer breakdown is a little "better" than this.
I just can't believe how ******* shitty this performance is and how she cannot feel embarrassed for herself while doing it. It's like she's disconnected from reality.

2 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

She literally looks like the grandma of 2011 VMA's Britney
WHAT THE **** :calculating:

I literally don’t understand what could have happened in 6 years for her to look like this. What has she done to herself? Her body is amazing but she’s done stuff to her face and it’s starting to confuse me. What the **** has this woman done? :omg:

I mean, 2013 up until 2015 was ok, it was bearable and she looked good but after that it’s a big NOPE from me 

It's like she doesn't know how to dance at all. Honestly, going off of this would anyone call her one of the greatest dancers ever in pop music? Or even a good dancer? These videos are painful because her dancing is absolutely terrible. 

No live singing and bad dancing. What is the point of seeing Britney live anymore?

1 minute ago, Pinky98 said:

I literally don’t understand what could have happened in 6 years for her to look like this. What has she done to herself? Her body is amazing but she’s done stuff to her face and it’s starting to confuse me. What the **** has this woman done? :omg:

I mean, 2013 up until 2015 was ok, it was bearable and she looked good but after that it’s a big NOPE from me 

Well she smokes and that's good for the skin. So as long as she smokes she probably won't have a "glowing" skin.
The main problem is the tanning. She's been constantly tanning for 17-18 years now. Her natural skin tone is almost "milk" white, and she's been ALWAYS, ALWAYS tanning herself to death. During onyx hotel tour the amount of damage she was doing to her facial skin was already starting to show. Then... the medicine, the "hard *****" she''s been doing, the fact that she's probably not one of those persons who care enough about her appearance made everything worse.
The 2016 weight loss plus the plastic surgery (lips and cheeks are extremely evident nowadays) ****** her whole face up.
The situation is tragic, but if you add the fact that her make up is usually bad... here is 75ney

Archived