Britney: Piece of Me 10/14/17

Witty

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Well she smokes and that's good for the skin. So as long as she smokes she probably won't have a "glowing" skin.
The main problem is the tanning. She's been constantly tanning for 17-18 years now. Her natural skin tone is almost "milk" white, and she's been ALWAYS, ALWAYS tanning herself to death. During onyx hotel tour the amount of damage she was doing to her facial skin was already starting to show. Then... the medicine, the "hard *****" she''s been doing, the fact that she's probably not one of those persons who care enough about her appearance made everything worse.
The 2016 weight loss plus the plastic surgery (lips and cheeks are extremely evident nowadays) ****** her whole face up.
The situation is tragic, but if you add the fact that her make up is usually bad... here is 75ney

This really upsets me :omg:

You could tell when she was younger that she was going to age really well. In 2011 she still looked amazing. Her face had no wrinkles, she had pretty clear skin, her eyes were bright. Late 2012 she looked good too, but her skin was starting to get damaged with the tanning. Then everything 2013 onwards was downhill. I mean, everyone ages... But for someone who clearly looks after their body she really doesn’t know what she’s doing when it comes to tanning and skincare. I love her but come on girl, get it together!

Archived