WHY WAS I'VE JUST BEGUN NEVER PERFORMED LIVE

Gossip Girl

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

The real question is why has And Then We Become Legends never been performed?Β :lemmetellu:

ATWK should've not only been on ITZ, but released as a single, hands-down. It sonically fits into the album perfectly, (arguably even better than some tracks that did make the cut), and is infinitely better than some tracks that were intended to be singles *cough*Outrageous*cough*.

The possibilities for its MV and live performances are just...ugh. Definitely one of her biggest missed opportunities, single-wise. Also, I'll never understand why "State of Grace" and "Strangest Love" didn't make the cut either. Along with ATWK, those are literally three of her best songs ever, IMO.

1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

ATWK should've not only been on ITZ, but released as a single, hands-down. It sonically fits into the album perfectly, (arguably even better than some tracks that did make the cut), and is infinitely better than some tracks that were intended to be singles *cough*Outrageous*cough*.

The possibilities for its MV and live performances are just...ugh. Definitely one of her biggest missed opportunities, single-wise. Also, I'll never understand why "State of Grace" and "Strangest Love" didn't make the cut either. Along with ATWK, those are literally three of her best songs ever, IMO.

If I was in charge, I would have persuaded her to re-record / re-work SL and SoG for inclusion on Glory. I think they really fit the whole dreamlike / mellow vibe the album has going on. It could have worked and they'd be stronger tracks to amp up the record.

12 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

If I was in charge, I would have persuaded her to re-record / re-work SL and SoG for inclusion on Glory. I think they really fit the whole dreamlike / mellow vibe the album has going on. It could have worked and they'd be stronger tracks to amp up the record.

tumblr_inline_ndio2iRx1k1qae920.gif

And at the BBMA medley, TOM/BOM could've then been swapped out for those two tracks, thereby reintroducing a new, mature Britney to the public.Β 

ETA: Just realized whoever made that gif is a *******, as they spelled "until" wrong. It's really bothering me now.

Archived