Can I search for the 3rd sept 2016 show of POM on here?

reecejwilson

I know this is so irrelevant but I'm so terrible at navigating this website and it was the date my mum bought me tickets to see the show for my 17th birthday and I was relatively close to the stage, I think I was sitting @ 103 (the night I was reborn tbh :sobbing:) and I was just curious if there's any pics or forums of the show, there has to be one or two pics of me there jumping about in the audience :orangu:

I got a TON of videos and pics (one of the missy elliot break and all you hear is me chanting to work it :orangu:) but here's some of my best pics from the show, quality might be bad as they were taken on my old phone but she was sooooo close!!!
2jezllu.jpg

2h3qx76.jpg

a46d1w.jpg

15502lz.jpg

I still can't believe I got the chance to see her. It was such an amazing experience. I would go again but I'm from Scotland so the chances are slim, I'm still in shock though. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/27/2017 at 7:36 PM, Gl00ve1 said:

Ahhh i went to the aug 30, sep 1st and 2nd show. So close! I recorded the whole concert of the september 1st and 2nd show too!

On 9/28/2017 at 4:07 AM, intoxicatedguy said:

I think you mean the 31st august, cuz that’s when i went too...God she looked flawless that day, and i also got to attend the TODAY show pre-recording. 

I got a bit confused because I was like what today show pre recording. I was in Vegas for the September 1st show this year.

i think Gl00ve1 meant 2017 and intoxicatedguy meant 2016

Just now, DMVofficial said:

This picture is so cool :urite:

but sweetie, most pictures are of britney herself, not the audience. You're in section 103, there's no way there's gunna be any pictures of you. Everyone's cameras are facing the complete opposite direction 

I was so shook watching the lasers there. I really wanted to sit down & I think it was just after Oops I decided to take a seat when she went off and I jumped because it was like ''DUNNNNNNNNNNN'' and I felt like I could reach the lasers, everything looked so vibrant and dreamy, I've never reached for my phone so quickly in my life!! :brit:

And I get you! 

Archived