New IG Selfie

BoyToySoldier

3 hours ago, Maryy said:

some years ago, i would never thought i would say Britney is hot as **** in 2017 in such a proud way :gobaby:

then again, why can't i accept the fact that her lips are different forever and still notice it in every picture?

CAN SOMEONE LEAVE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE OF NEG THOUGHTS! we must accept it as it is... :nervousney:

I think you need some hypnotherapyyyyy yeaaah :CPKney:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Maryy said:

some years ago, i would never thought i would say Britney is hot as **** in 2017 in such a proud way :gobaby:

then again, why can't i accept the fact that her lips are different forever and still notice it in every picture?

CAN SOMEONE LEAVE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE OF NEG THOUGHTS! we must accept it as it is... :nervousney:

Because you grew up with iconic Britney face like a lot of us, you won't be able to forget it unfortunately.   I hope it's not permanent and hope she lets whatever she did wear out.

But for the newer fans, they won't even notice tbh.   Either way, it's not worth going crazy over anymore.  I was the same for a while, but in the end I realized our comments won't make a difference and we have no way of letter her know she's naturally beautiful and doesn't need that stuff.  Oh well.

4 hours ago, jennyj said:

Because you grew up with iconic Britney face like a lot of us, you won't be able to forget it unfortunately.   I hope it's not permanent and hope she lets whatever she did wear out.

But for the newer fans, they won't even notice tbh.   Either way, it's not worth going crazy over anymore.  I was the same for a while, but in the end I realized our comments won't make a difference and we have no way of letter her know she's naturally beautiful and doesn't need that stuff.  Oh well.

thank you for understand it so well. :overwhelm:

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think you need some hypnotherapyyyyy yeaaah :CPKney:

i think so sis :gobaby:

Archived