Radio has never really supported Britney

jamesedward94

She has only had a handful of number one's and could've easily had so many more if radio actually ever supported her. Oops could've done a lot better. And the other singles such as Lucky and Stronger are incredible but never were played on the radio. Never heard Slave or a single song from the Britney album. The only songs I consistently hear are Baby and Womanzier, both of which were number one's. And of course Toxic, which to this day will never understand how it was not a number one. 

She was the biggest artist of the late 90's/early 2000's but radio treated her so unfairly! 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard ...Baby One More Time, Sometimes, (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop remix!), and From the bottom of my broken heart, all on radio. 

With Oops I heard Oops!...I Did It Again, Stronger, and Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know. I never heard Lucky on the radio, if it was played, it wasn't played a lot, at least in my city.

I always heard Britney on the radio. Except during the third album era, Britney, where there was that radio ban.

Archived