Britney... obsessed with *********?

Mike.

Do you think she sees herself as a bona fide ********? Looking back, she uses a pole in most of her tours in one way or another. Gimme more music video. Her outfits. From the circus tour on, anytime she brought someone on stage she basically gives them a private dance on stage. Does she see herself as a ********.. flaunting her body for money?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well when you think about it that is what she does. Not necessarily like a ******** but her body does make her money, her image has always been a major part of her success. Honestly, I don't think Britney would've been as popular or famous as she was without her image because she doesn't show off her musical talents enough

Guest Diamond Horse
6 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Honestly, I don't think Britney would've been as popular or famous as she was without her image because she doesn't show off her musical talents enough

We wouldn't know the possible scenarios in case she showed them off

6 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Well when you think about it that is what she does. Not necessarily like a ******** but her body does make her money, her image has always been a major part of her success. Honestly, I don't think Britney would've been as popular or famous as she was without her image because she doesn't show off her musical talents enough

That’s probably why those pervs at Jive signed her, they see her as nothing but a *** symbol :lemmetellu:

Archived