BRITNEY BANNED?!

BritintheZone

19 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Rihanna sucks on stage and very rarely sounds great live

Its a reason why no one speaks on her performances like that

Are you delusional? People do speak of some of her performances like when sang that medley a year or so ago. Britney is only talked about when they mention her lipsynching to 20 year old vocals. Sit down 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Kevney said:

no they didn't. all i heard was that "the halftime is for homos this year." ect ect ect. No one wanted it.

Girl bye

Gaga's national anthem performance the year before her half time show was universally acclaimed and Gaga is KNOWN as a performer. Anybody that said "the halftime is for homos" (which I think you're exaggerating to make a point which is annoying) probably would say the same thing about Madonna, Beyoncé, black eyed peas, Bruno, Katy or any pop act in general. That being said all those people will always be more respected tHan Britney. Because they try. 

36 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Girl bye

Gaga's national anthem performance the year before her half time show was universally acclaimed and Gaga is KNOWN as a performer. Anybody that said "the halftime is for homos" (which I think you're exaggerating to make a point which is annoying) probably would say the same thing about Madonna, Beyoncé, black eyed peas, Bruno, Katy or any pop act in general. That being said all those people will always be more respected tHan Britney. Because they try. 

True, everyone was blown away with her national anthem that they wanted MOOOOARRRR of Gaga

Archived