Britney should collab with nicki again

Guest $elfish

Guest $elfish

Yes this is the 500,002 thread about who brit should collab with:whitney:

she should totally collab with nicki again it would be amazing to hear them on a song together rather than a remix , nicki's new style is much better and I'm loving it:flawlessbye:

bop

and 

anyways what happened to the rumor about nicki and brit collabing in 2010 on a song called "masquerade" 

anyways they should collab again and they need to:lemmetellu:

shether was disgusting and remy didn't deserve that BET award:whitney:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why though? Nicki only raps about how queen she is and throws in some dumb random *** **** like **** bicycle. In fact I'm kind of tired of most of these rappers who are all braggy in their verses and do nothing for the actual topic of the song other than telling everyone they **** tons of ******* behind their girl's back and have so and so designer brands. :flawlessbye:

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, Damsel in Distress said:

As always I'm gonna say no more colabs.

But if they did colab don't expect anything special because of Brit's promo system.

13 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

giphy.gif 

53 minutes ago, Justney said:

Why though? Nicki only raps about how queen she is and throws in some dumb random *** **** like **** bicycle. In fact I'm kind of tired of most of these rappers who are all braggy in their verses and do nothing for the actual topic of the song other than telling everyone they **** tons of ******* behind their girl's back and have so and so designer brands. :flawlessbye:

Y'all are so mean nicki is amazing rapper:yesplease: sure her old stuff is all about ***** and *** it kind of still is but her new music rn is really good and more mature than her old stuff  :triggered:

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, Damsel in Distress said:

We're not mean we're just stating our opinions.

im just joking sis i respect your opinion :verycool:

Archived