Blackout

ShowdownITZ

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

everyone LOVED the songs here on exhale

and think this is the video you were referring to:

Yeah it is but like how did the gp received? Like did they like Gimme More and POM? Was Blackout a huge part of 2007?

18 minutes ago, Damon said:

They had a lot of radio play here in the UK- the last time she really had major UK support :bthink:

Did Womanizer, HIAM, 3, and Work ***** do well in the UK?

People bought the album, it was going to be her 5th consecutive #1 but Billboard ****** her over last minute.

I was like 12 so I didn't really hear much talk about anything except Gimme More. I did get the album as a birthday present and loved it on first listen. I remember Hot As Ice being my main fave.

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

People bought the album, it was going to be her 5th consecutive #1 but Billboard ****** her over last minute.

I was like 12 so I didn't really hear much talk about anything except Gimme More. I did get the album as a birthday present and loved it on first listen. I remember Hot As Ice being my main fave.

That is a really good song. How was it stanning her in 2007? To see everything the media was saying about her must have been hard?

41 minutes ago, Britneyfan1334 said:

That is a really good song. How was it stanning her in 2007? To see everything the media was saying about her must have been hard?

I wasn't introduced to the stan culture until the Circus era when I started browsing around on the internet after I found the leaked Blackout demos.

But a lot of people did make her the butt of every joke and made rude comments about her. I was a young kid and I didn't want to lose my friends and be uncool so I didn't defend her, I just didn't comment on it. Nobody really knew I was a fan. I fully embraced it by high school (didn't care what people thought anymore) which was the Femme Fatale era in 9th grade.

12 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I wasn't introduced to the stan culture until the Circus era when I started browsing around on the internet after I found the leaked Blackout demos.

But a lot of people did make her the butt of every joke and made rude comments about her. I was a young kid and I didn't want to lose my friends and be uncool so I didn't defend her, I just didn't comment on it. Nobody really knew I was a fan. I fully embraced it by high school (didn't care what people thought anymore) which was the Femme Fatale era in 9th grade.

Lucky at least you stanned her when she was still huge. I just started stanning her last year.

Archived