Can you stop posting pandorasound's fake rumours?

Invitation

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone see the Justin Bieber Producer said about a Britney and Justin collab and said "never say never....: and he said on another tweet "you heard it hear first" whilst quoting a tweet about the collab. Before the tweet this insider stated about a Justin collab so... 

• Content Curators
7 hours ago, Bxnes said:

Did anyone see the Justin Bieber Producer said about a Britney and Justin collab and said "never say never....: and he said on another tweet "you heard it hear first" whilst quoting a tweet about the collab. Before the tweet this insider stated about a Justin collab so... 

I checked. Pandorasound posted it on Jun 3, but that producer tweeted 'Never say never' in response to a Britney fan asking about a possible collab on May 30. 

Btw~ there's a typo in your post. Beware of a lonely and pressed Floptina fan coming to get you because he hasn't eaten any Oreos today :otears:

7 hours ago, Bxnes said:

He's not an insider though. He tries so hard to "prove"his right, yet everytime he's wrong he deletes everything and starts again. I can't stand him

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

He's not an insider though. He tries so hard to "prove"his right, yet everytime he's wrong he deletes everything and starts again. I can't stand him

I still remember how he posted a fake setlist of Britney's BBMA performance last year and deleted everything after she performed.

17 minutes ago, Invitation said:

I checked. Pandorasound posted it on Jun 3, but that producer tweeted 'Never say never' in response to a Britney fan asking about a possible collab on May 30. 

Btw~ there's a typo in your post. Beware of a lonely and pressed Floptina fan coming to get you because he hasn't eaten any Oreos today :otears:

whats the typo?

3 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

whats the typo?

7 hours ago, Bxnes said:

I think you meant to say "here"

Archived