A scenario

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

Imagine Britney singing live for the first time... But failing miserably because of her anxiety and having zero stage presence

Would you criticize her?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Imagine Britney singing live for the first time... But failing miserably because of her anxiety and having zero stage presence

Would you criticize her?

Yes because she has a voice and ITS HER JOB!

Even if you are a cashier you can be THE BEST cashier in the market if you really want to shine.

Lets just say she is the most talented in the market but also laziest, not giving a **** person.

25 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Would you criticize her?

No, because the only reason I've found myself disappointed in her lately is because of how painfully obvious it is that she doesn't care, but that would show she did make the effort. At the same time, I don't know if I'd want her to sing live. There's been too much talk about it for years, so people aren't going to like it even if she kills it. I don't know. This, like a lot of other things with Britney, feels double-edged. :ehum:

I wouldn't, because at least she'd be trying so who cares. I mean can you imagine? Britney Spears singing live again? Like not singing some lines during Carpool Karaoke but actually singing one of her songs in a show? We'd be hella lucky if we ever get that again. But yeah people will drag her anyway, it's a pretty tough situation for her right now. :bpo:

Maybe if she started little by little, first some lines over the track, then the whole song over the track (while training her voice a bit) until she was able to sing some acoustic versions of her own songs. That'd be awesome and she'd start earning a better reputation as a singer. But that would require a lot of work from her part so idk if she'd be up to the challenge. :ehno:

No I would not criticize her, I do think she struggles with anxiety a great deal but this woman survived hell for years starting in late 2006, she's not as fragile as we seem to make her out to be. For a person to survive that has got to be tough as ****. to be honest I think part of the reason she doesn't sing live is because when she has in the past even though it was beautiful and we loved it she's a perfectionist and I think she watched playback of the show and was incredibly unhappy with herself no matter how warped her view of her performance was and I think she'd rather have "perfect" (album version) vocals and then be able to be more in control of her dancing. tbh I'd kill to see her at a piano singing both fast and slow ballads for an hour and a half. She's so talented on the piano and has a beautiful and versatile voice  RECOGNIZE YO SELF BRITNEY 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Amanda1822 said:

No I would not criticize her, I do think she struggles with anxiety a great deal but this woman survived hell for years starting in late 2006, she's not as fragile as we seem to make her out to be. For a person to survive that has got to be tough as ****. to be honest I think part of the reason she doesn't sing live is because when she has in the past even though it was beautiful and we loved it she's a perfectionist and I think she watched playback of the show and was incredibly unhappy with herself no matter how warped her view of her performance was and I think she'd rather have "perfect" (album version) vocals and then be able to be more in control of her dancing. tbh I'd kill to see her at a piano singing both fast and slow ballads for an hour and a half. She's so talented on the piano and has a beautiful and versatile voice  RECOGNIZE YO SELF BRITNEY 

Yes, she should totally have a piano concert. Because she could have the ability to warm up during the concert even if she was anxious in the beginning. If that's the case. But maybe she really doesn't like her live singing and has none of it. That would be extremely ****** up in a way if that was the reason.

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

tenor.gif

Where that from? :) 

3 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Yes, she should totally have a piano concert. Because she could have the ability to warm up during the concert even if she was anxious in the beginning. If that's the case. But maybe she really doesn't like her live singing and has none of it. That would be extremely ****** up in a way if that was the reason.

Where that from? :) 

I agree obviously I don't know that she thinks that or has ever thought that but I can see her being incredibly and unfairly critical of herself 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Dark.Knight said:

tumblr_nhrwksSns71tgt1ldo1_500.gif

mario-lopez.gif

Cute :) Or actually not sure if it is cute or not :gloria: 

Just now, Amanda1822 said:

I agree obviously I don't know that she thinks that or has ever thought that but I can see her being incredibly and unfairly critical of herself 

Yeah, I guess that's the deal with anxiety :giggleney: 

Archived