What Britney Needs to do Now

Michaelgiftos

In my opinion Britney needs to bring the effort up way more. I don't care about charts or anything cuz I think she's past the days of Top 10 hits and has moved into an icon phase of her career but if she keeps half assing everything she's gonna destroy her legacy. Look at Mariah and JLO they haven't had Top 10 hits in years but they're still putting in effort minus New Year's Eve. JLO does her dance show and shades of blue, and still manages to put 100% effort in her Vegas shows. She has energy and nails her choreo, while britneys dancers have to nudge her cuz she's not in the right place. And Mariahs tour last year was great. Britney's putting out great music (Glory), but she just needs to put effort in. I'm not expecting her to be a promo machine like Ariana or Selena but she could just try to remember her own choreo and know where she's supposed to stand. I hate to say it but Mariahs probably more relevant than Britney now. And JLO's probably more relevant than both of them:crying1:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LANA B QUEEN said:

i wonder how many copies need to be sold to  be on top 10 or top5??:ponderney:

Issues is played every half hr on radio, is discounted, hasn't left the top 20 on iTunes for months, sold millions, has over 500 millions streams together on all platforms, had great promo consistently...

and just reached the peak of #11

Britney top 10 is a lost cause tbh

13 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Issues is played every half hr on radio, is discounted, hasn't left the top 20 on iTunes for months, sold millions, has over 500 millions streams together on all platforms, had great promo consistently...

and just reached the peak of #11

Britney top 10 is a lost cause tbh

omg what :idkney: i didnt know it was so hard to be on top 10 nowadays its more difficult as im guessing 

this streaming era :sofedup:

Actually what she needs to do next is ENJOY JAPAN! Seems like she's literally staying in her hotel then performing, then back to hotel then performing. WTF? Japan looks like an incredible country - she should go out and do something! If nothing else it'll be something to talk about in future interviews and to her boys when she gets home. 

Q: How was Japan?
A: It was very cool. The fans were very supportive and cool. 

Vs...

Q: How was Japan?
A: I loved Japan! On top of performing there for the first time in a long time, I also got to go shopping and they have the most amazing fashion there and I also went to the Meiji Shrine, which was such a great spiritual experience. I'm a very spiritual person so going there meant a lot to me. We went to some crazy restaurants as well, like this one was on the roof of a skyscraper and I could see the whole of Tokyo during my meal. 

SHE HAS TO EXPERIENCE THESE PLACES PROPERLY!!!! :staysalty:

Archived