What would you have her do in the future?

What would you have her do in the future?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think after last night its pretty obvious that most of us arent happy. So I just wanted to know what you think would be the best solution. Keeping in mind that Britney is lazy as **** and doesnt want to reherse I came up with these options.

Option A: She goes the Kylie Minogue route. Beautiful impressive stages and costumes with nice performances but litle choreo. Live or pre recorded vocals.

0splashkylie-minogue-all-th0pdr.gifgiphy.gif

Option B: Stop touring and release album after album.  (since she has said multiple times that she enjoys creating music)

Option C: Do what she is doing now but with pre recoded vocals

Option D. Drop the headset because it makes it more obvious how little good choreo she has and she is constantly fidgiting with  her hair or frantically waving her arms. Go the Beyonce/Rihanna route with pre recorded and partially live vocals with a handmic and only use a headset for numbers that actually require a lot of dancing. She did ME against the Music with a handmic once and it was still great.

tumblr_n6xcebIhmd1qkomroo3_500.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Where is the Retire option? :otears:

No seriously tho, I'd say no more performing. She should stick to releasing albums. If she releases 5 albums in the next 10 years, she may just manage to sell another 500,000 albums altogether :ipass:

The problem is that artists dont earn any money with making albums anymore. THey cost a lot to make and the only way you earn money these days is touring. Britney loves money and is way to young to retire. She would get bored after a year.

For me I'd have her take a break, and work on a new album.

Do some daring things and bring excitement back into her career via better music videos and televised performances.

She doesn't like to tour as much so I'd have her focus more on releasing more singles, videos and performances.

She wouldn't get too tired and would have balance with the kids yet put more into having to do so many performances.

The sad part is that she will do another residency once this one ends.

I chose A because I think it could come together if everything looked epic. It's really all about
tenor.gif

I think I could deal with LESS dancing if she could go back to ONYX style dancing when she had some dance breaks... she needs more sensual movement not jerky arm flapping and knee tapping ****. She needs to walk around the stage shashaying her hips to the beat of the music. She needs to fluidly feel the sound. If she just could improve on that much and stop skipping around the stage, walking up and then immediately back and frantically getting on the floor and standing then it'd be so much smoother. She'd look better. I mean if she did all that I could give half a **** if she was lipping to 20 year old vocals.

Guest $elfish
3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

The problem is that artists dont earn any money with making albums anymore. THey cost a lot to make and the only way you earn money these days is touring. Britney loves money and is way to young to retire. She would get bored after a year.

Doesn't everyone:quirkney:

Archived