OSAKA SOLD OUT! ALL 3 JAPAN DATES SOLD OUT!

Bxnes

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, skkskk said:

If the Tokyo concert was that bad, why are the other concerts still selling out? :slayney: 

2nd tokyo show being sold out isn't anything new, it's been that way since 2 days ago

The osaka show was already there pretty much, it literally sold next to nothing to sell out

Just now, button said:

2nd tokyo show being sold out isn't anything new, it's been that way since 2 days ago

The osaka show was already close

But still, people in Japan are not complaining abut the concert, they liked it. I know it's bad, but not as bad as people here make it to be. Offcourse, it would be nice if she and her team were bothered a bit more about those things(you know, albums, performances, outfits, horeos and etc.), but since we know we ain't getting anything new and we knew that the best we could receive was a new outfit, or two, so the meltdowns are overexaggerated, imo. :) 

54 minutes ago, skkskk said:

But still, people in Japan are not complaining abut the concert, they liked it. I know it's bad, but not as bad as people here make it to be. Offcourse, it would be nice if she and her team were bothered a bit more about those things(you know, albums, performances, outfits, horeos and etc.), but since we know we ain't getting anything new and we knew that the best we could receive was a new outfit, or two, so the meltdowns are overexaggerated, imo. :) 

Nobody except some users here are complaining about the show. People from Japan had a blast last night since it's a complete diferent experience live. I'm glad she's selling out dates, she hasn't toured in years and it's still selling a lot. 

Sold outs are quite of a double edge knife. I mean I'm happy she's still relevant in Japan but this only lead to no improvements at all... why caring if she sells anyway by her name alone? 

In the end they get what they want, easy money, and us fans will keep getting lower and lower quality stuff and mediocre performances. 

#fact

31 minutes ago, Cloud82 said:

Sold outs are quite of a double edge knife. I mean I'm happy she's still relevant in Japan but this only lead to no improvements at all... why caring if she sells anyway by her name alone? 

In the end they get what they want, easy money, and us fans will keep getting lower and lower quality stuff and mediocre performances. 

#fact

fftalney was way worse , at least now she dance better and have a better body ,but i got ur point :sassybrit:

I mean i hate some of you femme fatale tour outside united states was cheap as **** and she couldnt even dance, and now you keep bitching... my god, yes the show is looking so ******* cheap but she is traying to do her best, she puts energy and she has improved so much! stop bitching... its not even a world tour all of us knew this was piece of me but in Asia. cmooooooooon :sassybrit:

Archived