New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Where is the BLIC's next stop?

ChrisBritSlo

Is she doing another Tokyo show? If so, when?

How many new songs can we expect? :unbelievableney:

Do you think it is fair to say she's gonna perform Criminal/Inside out/Unusual you medley and sing the latter live? :giggleney:

Is it safe to say they will bring out piano and that she is finally singing Rebellion? :foh:

Or can we at least count she will sew her costumes with her Femme Fatale sewing team from Sweden this night? :ponderney:

What do you think we're getting? :queenriri:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I think we should expect brand new costumes made by Dsquared, Kurt&Bart, Charbel Zoe, The Blonds, Versace and Givenchy. I'm so excited to see if that happens tonight :giggleney:

So the next show is actually tonight? You betta expect some high-fashion realness:queenriri:

Guest $elfish
49 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

it was more like

giphy.gif

50 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Screamed :gloria:

Her mask looked good tho but it turned out to be Stanley's mask :tehe:

tumblr_o2nb0dkGWO1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

No :nobitch: ******* it was either 

A Japanese bootleg version of Nikki Minajs mask from no frauds nicki-minaj-no-frauds-video-1492620972.j

or a Halloween costume of scorpion from mortal kombat images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP9dgOj4p-VwfWE_YUQuC

I guess you can say Britney's preformance gave everyone a fatality:gloria::moorangu:

20 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

No :nobitch: ******* it was either 

A Japanese bootleg version of Nikki Minajs mask from no frauds nicki-minaj-no-frauds-video-1492620972.j

or a Halloween costume of scorpion from mortal kombat images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP9dgOj4p-VwfWE_YUQuC

I guess you can say Britney's preformance gave everyone a fatality:gloria::moorangu:

I'm seeing the Nikki one for the first time but it does look like it might be belongs to Scorpion.I said that it looks like a fighting game mask one of my comments (I thought of Kitana or Mileena tho) :hehehe: 

Thankfully i'm not the only one who sees it :hype: 

Archived