Have you seen this!!

skkskk

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

mostly flashes and high quality cameras made her look like that. She didn't look like this in front of a mirror. 

There is no way that looked good behind a mirror neither. 

I'm a girl and certain light is unforgiving but not that unforgiving. Why is it Britney is the only one that looks 50 and no one else. 

Babes could avoid that by taking a few makeup lessons and getting her brows done. Or get her makeup done professionally. It isn't hard, 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

There is no way that looked good behind a mirror neither. 

I'm a girl and certain light is unforgiving but not that unforgiving. Why is it Britney is the only one that looks 50 and no one else. 

Babes could avoid that by taking a few makeup lessons and getting her brows done. Or get her makeup done professionally. It isn't hard, 

but go look at the video or inside photos where there's normal details and normal lightening...she looks normal there. I own a SLR camera, and I know a little about photography, almost everybody look bad with few flashes pointing at them, other celebrities take the time do professional make-up, and Britney clearly didn't this time. 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

but go look at the video or inside photos where there's normal details and normal lightening...she looks normal there. I own a SLR camera, and I know a little about photography, almost everybody look bad with few flashes pointing at them, other celebrities take the time do professional make-up, and Britney clearly didn't this time. 

That is the problem. Are there any close ups inside? If you are a room far away it may look better but once close I'm sure it's scary. 

Its not even the mouth lines that are aging her, it's the whole eye region. the brows also are tragic. She doesn't need to be one of those girls with thick on point brows but they have no arch in them at all. They shape your whole face. 

Archived