Have you seen this!!

skkskk

Just now, Spearsfan said:

That is the problem. Are there any close ups inside? If you are a room far away it may look better but once close I'm sure it's scary. 

Its not even the mouth lines that are aging her, it's the whole eye region. the brows also are tragic. She doesn't need to be one of those girls with thick on point brows but they have no arch in them at all. They shape your whole face. 

the close-ups would have been normal too, weren't pics with other people normal? They only had one camera/flash not a few at the same time. Compare these to the one with the guy. And if you look at the one Sam posted, not only she looked fine, she looked great in the one with the mic, because phone cameras don't pick up as much details as SLRs...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

but go look at the video or inside photos where there's normal details and normal lightening...she looks normal there. I own a SLR camera, and I know a little about photography, almost everybody look bad with few flashes pointing at them, other celebrities take the time do professional make-up, and Britney clearly didn't this time. 

the lighting from the party was the furthest thing from normal are you serious? it was dark and the lighting was like pink that's why she looked good, because you coulnd't see ****

Just now, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

the lighting from the party was the furthest thing from normal are you serious? it was dark and the lighting was like pink that's why she looked good, because you coulnd't see ****

Also the ones with that guy with one flash looked normal. I can't go find them, anyway, my point was Britney didn't see herself like this in the mirror...that's all. 

1 hour ago, Daniella said:

Britney's face is such a mystery. I don't understand how her face can look older in some events and younger in other events. 

britney-spears-clive-davis-pre-grammy-20

Britney-Spears-mtv-vmas-04-billboard-whi

I don't know what it is. It can't just be the makeup.. 

It is though. 

From 20 to 60 in two pics. It's amazing 

Archived