(POLL) DOES BRITNEY REALLY...

BritintheZone

Does Britney do the "baby voice" ?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

Meh, not really, the only albums the baby voice is that noticable on are Baby, Oops and Britney. Baby isn't that crazy though, she had some nice vocals in that one, Oops is where she had perfected the baby voice completely and it stayed for Britney. After that they let her real vocals shine at least a little bit. :unbothered:

Right! I dont even think she had a "baby voice" though. :ponderney:

People attribute the ridiculous impression to Britney because it's been repeated enough to enter the zeitgeist as a recognizable characteristic of hers, when it's really Jessica Simpson who sang over the top like that. Britney does do sliding groans and airy stuff, but never that cartoony.  

3 hours ago, Tetris said:

People attribute the ridiculous impression to Britney because it's been repeated enough to enter the zeitgeist as a recognizable characteristic of hers, when it's really Jessica Simpson who sang over the top like that. Britney does do sliding groans and airy stuff, but never that cartoony.  

I think the most realistic is tori kelly

Archived