Original Doll Mystery

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BabyGirl | AALIYAH said:

I'm sorry, as much as I would for that to be a demo CD, wouldn't it be more likely to be just a copy of the movie The Fugitive? 

Sis you're quoting a post I made last year lol.

And maybe but I've never heard of that movie haha.

On 5/22/2017 at 6:49 PM, CJMCH said:

Original Doll was an scrapped idea, not a complete album or a demo CD like the one for Blackout, for example.

The only songs I consider from "Original Doll" are the demo for Mona Lisa, Just Yesterday (Little Me) and the Rebellion snippets. Everything else prior that belongs to In The Zone and everything else after that belongs to Blackout.

Just Yesterday/Little Me and Rebellion are not from The Original Doll... She posted them in 2006 on her website, while she said she was working on this mid-2004. I personally think the Bell sessions happened in 2002, but they might've met again, because I do believe Money Love and Happiness and Take Off are from that period. Ouch and Peep Show might've also been, but I don't think Look Who's Talking is from TOD...

3 minutes ago, BabyGirl | AALIYAH said:

Just Yesterday/Little Me and Rebellion are not from The Original Doll... She posted them in 2006 on her website, while she said she was working on this mid-2004. I personally think the Bell sessions happened in 2002, but they might've met again, because I do believe Money Love and Happiness and Take Off are from that period. Ouch and Peep Show might've also been, but I don't think Look Who's Talking is from TOD...

There is a photo in a Studio in December 2003 with Michelle Bell,Bloodshy & Avant and Steve Lunt.I think she never stopped recording and that album was what she wanted to show us.I have always been very curious about Just Yesterday/little me and Remembrance of Who I Am/All She Wants .

As far as I know the Original Doll tracks are:

Mona Lisa

Money, Love and Happiness

Ouch

Take off

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally feel "Do Somethin" was for Original Doll, Britney really wanted to record the music video for that, and there was the "Mona Lisa" sign in the video.

I believe Someday might have been a possibility too.

Archived