I Just Messaged Elxxr About "Sorry Adam", Y'all...

After doing a quick search on Elxxr, I found out her real name (Quyen Nguyen) and also found her official Facebook page (not her personal one, I'm not a stalker. The page is named Elxxr.) So I politely complimented her on her epic version of "Sorry Adam" and asked her if Britney recorded a version.

I literally just sent the message 5 minutes ago (May 21, 2017 at 23:38 EST) and she read it a minute later. So I'm waiting on a response. Keep your fingers crossed, y'all. :pumped: 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back when that demo first leaked, someone asked her on Twitter if Britney recorded it and she said no :crying2: I'm trying to find the find the original thread right now but I can't. I remember it because I was devastated to find out we'd never hear Britney's voice on that amazing song.

10 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Back when that demo first leaked, someone asked her on Twitter if Britney recorded it and she said no :crying2: I'm trying to find the find the original thread right now but I can't. I remember it because I was devastated to find out we'd never hear Britney's voice on that amazing song.

I'm just mad 'cause she saw the message and hasn't answered yet. It's been an hour. :smokney2: But I understand people are busy and have lives and whatnot, so I'll wait. But kinda rude that she saw it the second I sent it and didn't reply.

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I'm just mad 'cause she saw the message and hasn't answered yet. It's been an hour. :smokney2: But I understand people are busy and have lives and whatnot, so I'll wait. But kinda rude that she saw it the second I sent it and didn't reply.

Lol Heather Bright did the same thing to me when I messaged her on Facebook asking if Britney had recorded Red Is The Color. She read it a few minutes after I sent it but never replied. I was like ***** don't try me :byebitch:

7 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Um, y'all expecting too much and that is stalkerish. 

How is asking a simple question of a musician on their public page stalkerish? :tiffdrink: FOH.

25 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Lol Heather Bright did the same thing to me when I messaged her on Facebook asking if Britney had recorded Red Is The Color. She read it a few minutes after I sent it but never replied. I was like ***** don't try me :byebitch:

Gurl, what'd you do?

9 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

22 minutes ago, Streets said:

I want Britney's version of Red, which I think was confirmed she recorded?

Red is an absolute masterpiece along the lines of State of Grace - wish Britney explored this genre more

She actually did confirm Britney recorded the song, I believe on Twitter. It's a Cutfather production and Britney's worked on really good tracks with him since In the Zone.

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She actually did confirm Britney recorded the song, I believe on Twitter. It's a Cutfather production and Britney's worked on really good tracks with him since In the Zone.

A few people have told me she confirmed that Britney recorded it on Twitter, but they never provide the receipts :byebitch:

1 hour ago, Streets said:

I want Britney's version of Red, which I think was confirmed she recorded?

Red is an absolute masterpiece along the lines of State of Grace - wish Britney explored this genre more

IA. Red Is The Color is amazing! I would love to hear Britney's vocals on this record tbh 

Archived