Glory: Japan Tour Edition is going to be released in Taiwan with Mood Ring.

YoungOne

s-l1600.jpg

Official slipcase cover art (?) not sure but it seems is going to be the official cover after all LOL

, so yeah, taiwan is going to release the japan tour edition as well from britney's tour in asia.

release date: june. 

:cooltshirt:probably including goods, posters or clear files. let's wait and see.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Gambler said:

dont get it why it is called "The Japan Tour Edition" insted of "The Asian Tour Edition" ...... doesnt make any sense.:squintney:

Because it's an official release by Team Britney so something have to looks weird or bad. I'm sure if it was a release only in Japan it would be called Asian Tour Edition, but since it will be released in Taiwan, they decided to call Japan Tour Edition so it will look cheap as usual.

2 hours ago, Gambler said:

dont get it why it is called "The Japan Tour Edition" insted of "The Asian Tour Edition" ...... doesnt make any sense.:squintney:

probably because japan was the only country to get the license to release a tour ver of the album. 

18 minutes ago, derriereondisplay said:

Because it's an official release by Team Britney so something have to looks weird or bad. I'm sure if it was a release only in Japan it would be called Asian Tour Edition, but since it will be released in Taiwan, they decided to call Japan Tour Edition so it will look cheap as usual.

the accuracy :orangu:

21 minutes ago, derriereondisplay said:

no. taiwan has exclusive contracts with japan (sony music) so they allow them to release the same version japan does. nothing to do with team britney or asian tour, taiwan couldn't release mood ring so now they can but only in this japan tour version of the album

3 hours ago, Gambler said:

This is not the final artwork, as the seller on ebay says. Probably he just wrote a a few words to give us an ideia of what it will look like. 

Check: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Taiwan-Limited-2-CD-2-Cards-NEW-Britney-Spears-2017-GLORY-JAPAN-TOUR-EDITION-/282487641088?hash=item41c5935400:g:6QQAAOSwcgNZIhyc

1 minute ago, alanmanga said:

This is not the final artwork, as the seller on ebay says. Probably he just wrote a a few words to give us an ideia of what it will look like. 

Check: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Taiwan-Limited-2-CD-2-Cards-NEW-Britney-Spears-2017-GLORY-JAPAN-TOUR-EDITION-/282487641088?hash=item41c5935400:g:6QQAAOSwcgNZIhyc

that's chinese words are not fanmade, are the official promotional advertise taiwan uses for britney, the picture can change but the chinese words and the japan tour edition won't.

s-l1600.jpg

On 2017-5-22 at 1:31 AM, LionHeart said:

that's chinese words are not fanmade, are the official promotional advertise taiwan uses for britney, the picture can change but the chinese words and the japan tour edition won't.

s-l1600.jpg

I've seen some of them with no "japan tour editions" on ebay. I am assuming that the sellers are using the original japan edition photo and just writting/pasting some chinese info about britney to give us a glimpse of what it will looks like. I totally agree that team Britney would still use the "japan tour", since they really dont care about any of her physcal stuff - I am just saying that it is not the final artwork 

On 2017-5-22 at 8:08 AM, Britneyfanatic25 said:

Ooooo if it's on amazon it may get a worldwide release 

For sure they will only release it where her tour is going.

Archived