NEVER NOTICED THAT...?

sibode

WOMANIZER and OOH OOH BABY are basically the same song? Is this AP?

I don't even understand how is this possible, because writers and even producers are different,
but try to sing Womanizer over Ooh Ooh Baby and vice versa... that's incredible tbh!

aba0399b844d212c16236cc0920cff60.gif
Please try it and discuss!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, sibode said:

WOMANIZER and OOH OOH BABY are basically the same song? Is this AP?

I don't even understand how is this possible, because writers and even producers are different,
but try to sing Womanizer over Ooh Ooh Baby and vice versa... that's incredible tbh!

aba0399b844d212c16236cc0920cff60.gif
Please try it and discuss!

I git lost trying to sing womanizer on top of ohh ohh baby.

There are a lot of songs that follow the same progression, but the most notable ones have all been mentioned (I've been reading this forum since 2007). There was once a thread about how basically one song of her previous album will dictate/be a similar chord progression to the lead single of the next album, so it pretty much mentioned

Baby One More Time - Same song/progression as next album's lead single Oops

Ooh Ooh Baby - Similar progression and construction as Womanizer

Shattered Glass- Similar progression as HIAM

Other honorable mentions are of course Slave 4 U / The Answer, and to me As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys is absolutely the same song as I Will Be There (I always confuse and switch between the lyrics of "Let me make it clear, you can put your trust in me" and "I don't care who you are, Where you're from")

A couple of days before the premiere of Womanizer, someone said the song was a mix of Ooh Ooh Baby and Toxic. And it was correct, the verses melody is kindly similar. I remember the night before the premiere, Britannica posted the full lyrics on Britney.com and asked us how did we imagine the melody to be, and I was surprised that the verses were exactly how I imagined them. 

Archived