4 Days and 11 hours left!...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
45 minutes ago, Michael Smiley said:

4 days and 11 hours left until I get to see Britney for the first time in concert! May 17th can't get here soon enough! I'M SO EXCITED! It will be my first time seeing her in the 19 years that I've been a fan! Anyone else going to the May 17th show?

You'll love it! I so wanna go back :otears:

Have an awesome time with the Queen:soyeah::cinderellaney:

54 minutes ago, Michael Smiley said:

4 days and 11 hours left until I get to see Britney for the first time in concert! May 17th can't get here soon enough! I'M SO EXCITED! It will be my first time seeing her in the 19 years that I've been a fan! Anyone else going to the May 17th show?

Jordan... :grimace:

1 minute ago, mauureee said:

yassss, excited for ya bb

jordan53uejs.gif

Guest Nick Jonas
35 minutes ago, Michael Smiley said:

@Nick Jonas when did you go? I can't wait to experience it in person :) ...YouTube videos just don't do any concert experience justice! 

I went March 2015. She was amazing. Like really. Best night of my life. :otears:

I went to Vegas again last year, but unfortunately she wasn't performing. I'm going back next year, but POM will be over by then. Unless she starts her new residency at the Hard Rock Cafe. :nicki2:

Archived